Alex's POV
Hunter says "how do people do this to their eyebrow?! It hurts!" I say "you get used to it, Hunter. I have awful eyebrows if I don't do anything to them" chuckling. I finish doing both eyebrows then I find a picture of me before I started doing my eyebrows and before I started wearing more feminine clothing. My facial hair was grown out a bit, my eyebrows were not done, SnapBack, and I think my hair was pink. I say "see, I have monster eyebrows if I don't do them" and they pass my phone around. May says "those are some eyebrows" and we laugh. I say "mhmm" and I start filling his eyebrows. Jack then plays Whats My Age Again and I say "you should go for a nude on the lips cause if you do anything else, this might look terrible" chuckling. She nods and takes my spot. Jack moves to lay his head back in my lap and I sing Whats My Age Again as he plays. May says "theres a talent show in a few days, you should do it, Alex, you're really good." I say "maybe, who knows." She finishes his makeup and he says "when can I take this off?" We chuckle and I run my hand through Jacks hair. I say "never" and I take a makeup wipe from her stash and take my makeup off. I get up and look in her mirror and theres dark hickey all down my neck. I say "Jack!" He says "yeah?" I say "look at my neck! When did you get the time for this?!" He shrugs and I say "thanks" rolling my eyes. I laugh saying "those aren't leaving anytime soon, thanks Jack" sitting back on the bed. He puts his guitar on the floor and lays his head back in my lap saying "you're welcome." I chuckle, rolling m eyes. Hunter takes the makeup of and he says "finally." We laugh and Jack says "time to do it again now!" Hunter says "no!" We laugh and Jack rests his head on my shoulder and I say "what if we go to my house?" May says "yes, I wanna see Leo." Jack says "me too." We chuckle and I say "ok" and I change into jeans  and I put my heels on but I take Jacks shirt. Then we go to my house. We go in and Leo comes up to us. I say "hi, Leo" picking my small cat up. He meows and I say "I'm gonna put you down" and I put him down and he starts doing figure eights around Jacks ankles. I chuckle and we go into the house and Jack picks Leo up. Leo snuggles right into his chest and falls asleep. I chuckle and Hunter says "Jacks a cat daddy now." We laugh and Jack says "Leo loves me." I say "I think he only sleeps when you're here" chuckling. Jack shrugs and we chuckle, sitting on the floor in the living room. My mom comes down the stairs saying "Alex, you have another friend? Impressive." We chuckle and mom says "hi, Jack, how are you?" Jack says "I'm good, you?" She says "good, I have to go to work, I'll see you guys" and she leaves. We all lay on the floor at the exact same time and we laugh. I say "I think were tired" and we laugh harder. I yawn and I lay my head on Jacks stomach and Leo wakes up and paws at my face. I say "he was mine first. Go away." He keeps pawing at my face and I say "you're just jealous, go away" and they laugh. I say "Leo, stop." He keeps doing it, its not like its hurting me, its just annoying. I pick Leo up and I put him on the floor. He comes back up and paws at my face. I say "ugh, go awayyyyyy." Jack chuckles and I give Leo to May and she says "I'm gonna keep your cat." I say "you can keep him for now, I'd like him back though." We chuckle and she says "k" playing with the cat. I chuckle then I poke Jacks chin. He says "no!" I chuckle saying "no!" I move my head to his chest and Jack says "hi." I say "hi" and I hear like three different people knocking on the door. I groan and I get up, Jack getting up with me. I go and open the door and its the boys, Oli, Zack, Rian, and Josh. Rian says "were bored. Let us in." We laugh and I say "come in then" chuckling. Jack lays on his stomach on the floor and my cat lays on his back. I chuckle saying "thats Leo. He doesn't like me right now." We laugh and Jack says "hi, Joshua." Josh says "hey, sexy, how's it going?" Jack says "I'm good, tired but I'm going, how are you?" Josh says "same as always" and they all lay on the floor with us. Rian says "hows it going, Alex?" I say "good, haven't seen you in a while." Rian says "right?" We chuckle and May lays on Zack dramatically saying "hi, Zachary, how are you?" Zack says "I'm good, you?" May says "I'm good, did Hunters makeup earlier, that was fun." Hunter says "I hated it." We laugh and Josh says "too bad?" We chuckle and May says "were trying to get Alex to do the talent show." I say "I didn't give you a definite no so you might not have to convince me." May says "technically speaking" mockingly. We laugh and I say "rude." Then my phone rings. Fuck. I answer saying "hello?" Austin says "someone just asked me out! What do I do?!" I say "chill out, babes. Already though?! Hmm, by who?" Austin says "some guy, I think his name was David or something?" Josh says "don't do it, I know who he's talking about. He's a liar, cheater, and just a heartbreaker. Theres no changing him, just don't, love." May says "he's a waste of life, yours, his, and everyones in between" rolling her eyes. Jack mumbles "my hands hurt just talking about him." I say "did you hear any of them, Austin?" Austin says "yeah, I'm not going to do it. Is ghosting him cowardly?" May says "no, he deserves it." Austin says "k, bye." I say "bye, love you, Austin." He says "love you too" and hangs up. Jack says "ghosting hims the best way to reject him then we can worry about David tomorrow." Then my phone rings again.