Alex's POV
May gave me her number and she leaves with a bunch of guys including Jack. I walk down the street and a guy comes up to me. He says "you're so hot, wanna come over?" I say "no thanks" and he starts calling me a slut and a whore. I roll my eyes then those guys I saw earlier and Jack and May come over and Jack glares at this guy and this guy leaves. One of their guys say "he's a cutie, Jack." Jack says "mhmm" and May says "can I keep him?" We laugh and another guy comes up to me saying "whats a pretty boy like you talking to assholes like these?" He smirks and this dude is making me uncomfortable. Jack says "fuck off, Jason" and the guy named Jason I'm assuming says "ugh, whatever, I'll be back though." Jack says "and I will kick your fucking ass" and the guy rolls his eyes and leaves. The same guy from before says "that'll happen a lot to you, you might wanna get used to it." I say "I'm definitely used to it, the first guy that came up to me a few minutes ago called me a slut and a whore, definitely used to it." He says "I'm Rian" and I shake his hand saying "Alex" smiling. May says "you should come over!" I say "ok, sure" chuckling. Jack hands me a sticky note and it says you're cute, people will do that all the time here. -JB. I blush, putting the note in my pocket. We get to Mays house and the big guy that is very quiet says "I'm Zack by the way" quietly. I smile saying "Alex" and he nods, leaving his skateboard at the door. Mays mom says "Jack Barakat, I heard you skipped a class today?" Rian says "that teacher was mad at him so he marked him absent he was there though." Jack says "that teacher hates me, mom! He hates my guts!" His mom says "everyone hated me in highschool, you'll get used to it." Jack whines saying "only teachers hate me, students think I'm gonna kill them" rolling his eyes. Rian says "there's a difference, mom!" We laugh and his mom says "be quiet, Rian you're supposed to be on my side" shaking her head. We chuckle and Jacks mom says "who's this one? He's cute." I smile saying "I'm Alex" shaking her hand. We go to Jacks room and I lay on the floor making everyone chuckle. May lays next to me saying "I have homework." I say "mmm, I don't." She says "shut up." We laugh and I say "I don't feel like it." We laugh and I say "Zack, what do you do outside of school?" Zack says "skateboard, parent this dumbass" pointing at Jack. Rian says "Jacks an irresponsible person." Jack says "am not" crossing his arms. I chuckle saying " poor boy" and we all laugh. Jack just pouts making us laugh more. I say "can I do your makeup?" May says "yeah, I'm gonna get my makeup, I'll be back" and she gets up and leaves. Jack says "my dick hurts" and we laugh our asses off. Rian says "literally suffer." We laugh and I say "poor Jack" chuckling. I say "Rian, what do you do outside of school?" He says "sleep, play drums, and eat." I say "I like sleep, that's fun." We laugh and May comes back with like 3 makeup bags. I sit against the wall and she sits in front of me saying "I'm ready" and I chuckle saying "ok" and I look through her makeup then I start doing her makeup. Zack says "what do you do, Alex?" I say "makeup, drink tea, play guitar, and play with my cat" and Zack says "you play guitar?!" I say "yeah" and their jaws drop. I say "I swear to god" laughing. Jack hands me a guitar saying "prove it" and I play Dammit by Blink-182. I hand it back to him and they are giving me the 'no fucking way' look. I chuckle, handing the guitar to Jack. I say "I'd get longer nails but I like to play guitar so can't really do that" shrugging. I say "close your eyes please" and May closes her eyes saying "you have nice skin, how?" I chuckle saying "moisturizer and frequently shaving" laughing. I say "do you guys skate other then Zack?" Zack says "no, they suck" and Jack says "you're mean." I chuckle saying "it's not for everyone, boy." Zack says "we should go to the skatepark after you're done." I say "sure, that would be fun." May says "can I go?" I say "yeah, I'm not against it" shrugging. I say "hold still I'm doing eyeliner" and we both hold our breathe just a little. I finish making them as even as possible saying "ok, now we can breathe, looks good" and we sigh. We laugh and I say "can we go to my house because 1 I need to prove to my mom I can talk to people and I need my board." We laugh and I get up saying "we should get food when we get to my house, I'm starving." We laugh and May says "omg, me too, lets do it" making me laugh. We walk to my house and I say "see mom, I can make friends!" Mom says "impressive" and we chuckle. I pick my cat up off the floor saying "look at the strangers" and May says "awww, cute." I say "this is Leo, he's a small boy" petting him. I say "huh, Leo? You're a small one." I chuckle saying " I'm crazy, yes, I'm crazy, they think I'm not gonna murder them" and Leo meows. Mom says "stop acting like a psychopath" and I say "fine" and we go to the living room, laughing.  We legit eat pop tarts before we go. May says "oh my god, I love pop tarts." We chuckle and I say "me too" and I go upstairs to my room to change. What a day already.