His outfit but black high top converse instead of adidas^^^^
Alex's POV
I change into something a little more casual cause who can wear a skirt skateboarding and not worry about it? I put chapstick on and I say "ready? Yup" tying my shoes. I mumble "damn, I look cute" and I go back downstairs. We go to the skatepark and I say "this place is cool" skating down the ramp. I do this for a little while and I sit on the edge of the ramp thing I was skating and some dude skates up to me and sits next to me. He says "hey" and I say "hi" and he says "wanna come over tonight, pretty boy?" I smile saying "no thank you, I'm sorry" and he says "its ok, you're cute, don't let anyone tell you otherwise" smiling and skating back to his friends. I blush and Zack skates down right next to me saying "you're slow." I say "I know" and I get up, skating down, and I hear a few cheers from behind me. I laugh and Zack and I skate around for a little while. By a little while I mean till we both fall at least once. We all go home and I go up to my room, put short shorts on and a cropped sweatshirt, my stomach showing. I bite my lip and Leo curls up on my stomach. I smile and I read a book that I just bought until I hear something on my back window on my balcony door. I put on chapstick, put a bookmark in my book, and I go to open the balcony door. I put my hood up, smiling when I see Jack standing there. I stand in front of him and we both look away from each other. He runs his fingers over the back of my hand softly. I bite my lip and we go back into my room, sitting next to each other. He keeps running his fingers over the back of my hand. I mumble "I have to take my make up off, you wanna come with me?" He quietly says "sure" and we go into my en suite. I take out makeup wipes and I take all my makeup off. Jack softly trails his fingers up my arm as I roll my sleeves up. I smile and I look up at him. He bites his lip, smiling, and looks away. I smile and we go back to my bed. He says "hi" and I smile, looking down, and I say "hi" biting my lip. I move my foot to his and leave it on top of his. We turn to sit criss cross and face each other. He's a shy guy, I know this but he seems like such a sweetheart when he's just looking a me with those eyes. We just stare into each other's eyes for what seems like a few minutes but its definitely been longer than that. We have barely touched and I just feel so much closer to him already. I quietly say "why do you put up such a front at school?" He says "I don't." I look up at him saying "you do" smiling, looking down. He mumbles "ok, maybe I do" looking away. I mumble "I know" looking away. Jack says "I think you're cute" quietly. I blush heavily and he smiles. I mumble "I think you're cute too" biting my lip. Our hands inch closer to each other's and he slowly wraps his fingers around my hand, holding my hand gently. I smile, he is so slow and gentle, its a nice change compared to everyone that wants to date me or is asking me out. I bite my lip and I squeeze his hand softly and he squeezes back gently. We stare into each other's eyes just showing each other how we have a thing for each other and that it is so much more than words. We don't know what it is, we've only known each other today, its small but we both know its there. He's so hot but so cute at the same time. Oh my god, I wanna kiss him so badly. I'm nervous, I can't make that first move. He trails his hand slowly up the outside of my arm and up the side of my neck softly. I shiver and he mumbles "are you ok?" I bite my lip, nodding. I move closer to him and his eyes shift to my lips. I bite my lip and he does the same and I look from his eyes to his lips. I move my hand to his upper arm, leaving a hand in his. He looks into my eyes, mumbling "can I kiss you?" I blush, biting my lip. I nod and he rubs his thumb over my jawbone ever so softly I can barely feel it. He kisses me softly and he moves his hands all over my body so slowly and gently. He leaves his hands on my hips, squeezing gently. I move to sit on my knees and he mumbles "is this too soon?" I mumble "only if you think it is." Jack pulls away then presses his lips back to mine. I mumble "you're so different compared to now to at school?" He mumbles "is that bad?" I mumble "no, its hot, I don't mind it" him kissing me gently. I mumble "sorry, I probably taste like makeup removers." Jack mumbles "no, you don't you're fine" running his fingers over my side. We chuckle and he smiles, looking away. He mumbles "I have to go before my mom comes to find me." I chuckle and he mumbles "then I'm in for it after that." I smile mumbling "did you sneak out, Jack?" He mumbles "maybe" smiling and looking away. I chuckle saying "I don't need you in trouble, get out of here." We chuckle and he kisses me saying "I'll see you later, Lex" and he leaves off my balcony without dying, impressive. I bite my lip and I find a note on my bed. It says here's my number (000) 000-0000 -JB. I blush and I put it in my nightstand drawer with all the other notes then I fall asleep.