Chapter 32

Hongjoong's POV

I genuinely loved Mingi. Every part of him, inside and out . But something changed while we were in the treehouse.

My feelings intensified so much that my scent, which was naturally like cinnamon and strawberries started to fill up the room.

Judging from Mingi's expression, it affected him positively. He calmed down, became a little more happy and clear-headed.

We had never really discussed  our relationship nor put a label on it and I preferred it that way  most of the time. But lately, I wanted to show Mingi that I was extremely proud to be his.  I think all of this stemmed from not wanting to be like his previous owner, Keonhee. 

Mingi makes me feel safe and happy.  I hope that I make him as happy as I feel when I'm with him.  I feel like my efforts to get closer to him have paid off.  He's got me going crazy, every hug, every kiss was belying the intensity of our feelings for each other. 

I  couldn't explain  how much he turned me on while I was in his arms. His wings creating a cocoon of  love and security around me. 

My legs on either side of him,  my arms go around his neck in a vice like grip.  The more I look into his lavender eyes, the more I feel like kissing him but I was waiting for him to make the first move.