Chapter 23

Mingi's POV

It was at this moment when Hongjoong was clinging on to me like a cute koala that I decided that I would show him.

I love him very much. I decided to let go and be as open about it as I could with Hongjoong given my past experiences.

Yunho always said that Hongjoong was different, a good, compassionate and kind person. That I could be my true self with him.

I have to admit  that Hongjoong has been nothing but patient with me.

So, I decided that since I was stepping out of my past but not forgetting it, recognising that it was something that just held me back in my present, I would go all out to show Hongjoong my true self.

My true manifestation. With my beautiful red, yellow and orange butterfly wings.

....A few days later...

I have never felt more ready. I found the perfect place to take Hongjoong , a place where no one has come to in eons and is hidden from the general public.

Only my kind namely, hybrids know of it. I won't be breaking anyone's trust by taking him there. It's safe space. For me and for him.  For us.

It's a gigantic flower field with a beautiful waterfall, a treehouse and a river flowing through it.

The atmosphere of the place was perfect for my "grand romantic gesture" as Yunho put it.

Now I only have to ask Hongjoong to go with me.