~CFHL:Prolouge~

"Honestly! Me being in a marriage at the age 18!? This is outrageous! Cant i at least get marry a bit more older than that? Right now i am only 16! I don't wanna talk about those shit!" Naruko said to both of her parents, Minato and Kushina with anger. Minato then let out a sigh. He then stood up and walk to her. "Naru...I am doing this for your own good. We don't even know if were going to be with forever right?" Those blue ocean eyes looks so soft but the truth is he is trying to calm himself from scolding her.

"But Dad...I've never let anyone else enter my life well beside friends of course but ya know." She was to angry to even shout at her father again. "Well, maybe just maybe. You will found someone special for you." He said while patting her nose softly. She chuckled. Her mother than went closer to them and face her daughter with the brightest smile. "Do you remember when you were a
kid, you would always want to me to tell you stories about my love life with your father." She said while his husband kissed her on the cheeks. Naruko melts infront of the cute scene. Even if she was angry with them, she cant be mad forever.

"Mhm! You were the new kid at the school. When you stepped in to the classroom, he knows that he have fall in love at first sight!" She then giggle. She then embrace both her parents. "Alright.. but only if I have fall in love with them! Then ill agree." She said while crossing her hands.