11

Mature content ahead

The darkness is complete as Sana straddle Tzuyu. Tzuyu hands found her hips and he grip Sana firmly as she lean down to kiss him, Sana sweet breath warm in his mouth. Running his hands up to her back, under her shirt, Tzuyu stroke her soft skin, revelling in the feel of her in his arms.

He can feel his cock responding as Sana roll her hips, grinding her heat against him. He grow harder bit by bit while their tongues intertwine. Her bosom are pressed to his chest and his hands continue to explore her back and then slide over her round, firm ass.

Their bodies pressed together, as his hands filled with her soft curves, her lips full and warm against his mouth.

Sana fingertips playfully stroke his ear, hinting, and he smile. Tzuyu know how sensitive her ears are, and how much Sana love his attentions there. He reach up and pull her face down alongside with him. She moan softly as she feel his lips on her earlobe, and grind herselff harder against his cock. Tzuyu slip his tongue into her ear, circling teasingly, and goosebumps rise down the back of her neck.

Her breathing is heavier now, and she gasp each time his tongue finds a sensitive spot.

Abruptly, Sana lean back, and run her fingernails down his muscular chest. Tzuyu lean up to pull her close again but she push him back down and slide further back to sit on his legs.

Carefullyy, Sana free his hard cock from his pants and begin to stroke it slowly. Her other hand cups his balls, massaging them gently, and the combined sensations make him moan in pleasure.

"What would you like me to do?" Sana ask, softly.

"You know what I want," Tzuyu breathe.

She smirk before she lean down and give the head of his cock a slow lick. Tzuyu closed his eyes tightly, stars explode in his mind.

"Is that what you want?" Tzuyu can hear the devilish tone in her voice.

"Yesss."

She lean down and lick his cock head again, even more slowly, savouring the smooth hardness with her tongue.

Tzuyy close his eyes to focus on the sensations. Slowly Sana take his cock between her lips and the heat of her mouth envelops his. He feel her tongue slipping under his foreskin, exploring, and a spasm of pleasure shoots through his groin. Sana drag her fingernails down his thigh as her tongue swirls around the sensitive ridge of his glans, and my fingers claw the mattress.

He can barely control the urge to thrust deeper into her mouth, and she can feel his hips quivering with anticipation. She begin to slide her warm, wet mouth up and down on his cock in a slow, steady rhythm and Tzuyu groan in ecstasy.

Tzuyu tangle his fingers into her silky hair, careful not to interfere with her movement, and marvel at the sexy, wet noises her mouth is making on his cock.

Gradually Sana increase her pace, adding her hand to the motion and slurping up and down his shaft as Tzuyu drift in pleasure. He can feel a soft tingle deep in his groin as the seed of a climax starts to grow. A conflict wars in his mind

Tzuyu could cum like this, so easily, and he want to so badly, but his not ready to finish yet.

"Not yet" He thought

He pulled her over and captured her lips immediately and swiftly changed their position and laid her down on soft mattress hovering her. He kissed her eagerly with full of passion.

Both lust and love is evident in his eyes. Tzuyu positions himself in between her legs he pulled her closer to him and widen her legs. Sana bited her lips as she found him too sensual and inviting at that moment, without warning Tzuyu went into her slowly and deep enough making her gasped loudly as her voice can be heard all over the room.

"Aaahh.. Tz-tzuyu" Sana grunt

Tzuyu just stared down at her face taking his time watching different kind of emotion drawn all over her face, she so warm and tight. she envelopes him so good that make him crazy. He continuously thrust his hips to her gaving both of them a delightful pleasure.

He make love to her just the way she wanted. He drives her body crazily just the way she wanted, Tzuyu gave the best he can to satisfy her want.

And Oh, Sana loves the way he gaze at her while pleasuring her, she wants him the way he wanted her.

"I want you Sana, I want you! I want all of you" Tzuyu muttered as he continuously drive her body crazily with his crazy pace inside her

"Ye-yes, I'm yours Tzuyu-ah. Aaahh, aahh! fuck me hard.. Aaaahh " Sana moans

He smiled devilishly and pounded so hard that causes her to scream and held his body tightly digging her nails into his back leaving a scratch mark while biting his shoulder, Sana chant his name over and over again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tzuyu stirs in his deep slumber when he felt the sunlight directly hitting his face, he tapped the other side of the bed looking for her, but he felt nothing but an empty space he opened his eyes and found himself alone naked.

He stared his other side of his bed and when his gaze met the bedsheets with a spot of blood stains and suddenly a flashback of memories last night came to his mind

Tzuyu smiled like a fool remembering the event and the way she chants his names over and over again kept on lingering on his ears.

"She's finally mind" He thought

"Where did she goes?" He thought again and roamed his eyes around the roam

He stands up and gathered his clothes that scattered all over the floor, he wear his boxer and went to bathroom to wash his face and went down after to find her.

"Sana?" He called

But no respond

"Sana, where are you?" He called her again until his foot brought her to the dining area of their unit.

But he found a freshly cooked foods serves on the dining table, Tzuyu smiled and lool for her but she's not around.

"Where did she go?" He asked himself until his eyes met a small sticky note on his fridge. He took the notes and read it

Tzuyu furrowed his eyebrows when he read her letter and smiled bitterly

He can feel a pang on his heart, he throw the paper harshly

"Why did I even agree with this kind of relationship wit her" He thought disappointedly

"After a long night of making love with me, he's still on her mind" Tzuyu sighed frustratingly

He stared at the plate of food serves for awhile and smiled bitterly.

"I don't even know if I have a right to touch this foods" Tzuyu said sadly

"This thing is for him, not for me" He added

"Why is it hard to gain your love Sana? Why can't you take him off of your mind Sana? Tzuyu stated

"Why Is it hard to love me Sana-ah?" Tzuyu mumbles sadly as tears drop on his cheeks, he held his chest.

Dear Jun

I left early today, I forgot that I have to meet a client.

I made your breakfast as well eat well my love, I'll see you tonight, I love you my man take care of yourself

Truly yours
Sana

Jun Chou is Minatozaki Sana long term in relationship and Chou Tzuyu identical twin brother.

Hey everyone be safe everyone as always, okay? Take care 😉