Why do I feel like 6

Mature content

For some readers who get uncomfortable, please refrain from reading this part.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Stumbling on their way to Sana's place, the two chuckle as they kiss. Sana felt her back touch the door door, Tzuyu held the door knob and lead Sana to get in.

Sana push Tzuyu against the door when they got inside and capture his lips into deep passionate kiss.

"Hmmm..." She moan in between their kiss.

Tzuyu kisses her back as he shut and lock the door behind him. Sana kiss him lustfully with full of longing as she wrap her arms around his neck.

Their hands travel and caresses their frames, Tzuyu held her on her waist and pulled Sana's body closer to him, suddenly he switch their position in an instant making Sana's now the one pinned against the wall.

She felt Tzuyu tongues slip inside her mouth, she tried to fight for dominance as she wanted to explore his lips too, but she got defeated as the man didn't let her win.

He explore her mouth and lick every part of her lips as he enjoy the taste of her lips, Sana moan when she felt Tzuyu suck her tongue. He held her thighs and wrap it around his waist, he carries Sana while kissing her.

Tzuyu bent his knees down a bit and make sure that his crotch is poking directly at her center to make her feel his growing bulge for her, Sana bit her lower lips when she felt it.

"Hmm, Tzu.. Tzuyu-ah" She lustfully moan, She intertwined her fingers with his short locks as his kisses went down to her cheeks, neck and collarbone.

"Hmmm..." She moan softly when Tzuyu suck and nip her skin leaving a reddish mark on her skin, he grind his crotch to her center while doing it.

'Fuck...' Sana hissed in pleasure

She bit her lower lips harder when she felt the friction between their clothed sex, she pulled his head to face her and she capture his lips again into deep, passionate kiss. Tzuyu hug her tight to balance their weight.

Their hand explore their frame and they stumble taking each other's clothes off, Sana was having a hard time to undress him and losing her patient.

"Sanaaa!" Tzuyu exclaimed in surprise when Sana gave up on pulling his shirt off him and instead harshly tore it open, sending a shower of buttons cascading across the floor as she lean forward and kisses his naked chest.

"Dumb button" Sana mumbles against his skin, she kisses his buff chest and suck on his skin. Tzuyu bite his lips feeling her warm lips against his skin.

He held her cheeks again and return the favor by kissing her luscious, full lips once more while easing the straps of her dress down and undoing the clasp so easily that the back zipper could finally slide downward.

Sana was wearing a plain black bra underneath, and Tzuyu wasted no time removing that stumbling block.

As soon as her bra hit the floor, a huge pair of fair-skinned bosom welcome him. Tzuyu dick twitch in excitement, he bite his lower lips sexily in appreciation with the beauty infront of him.

He stare deeply at her eyes as he reach out to take her breast in his palm and give it a soft knead, Sana let out a sigh of satisfaction. He felt more turn on watching her, he lean down and dipped his head closer.

He let out his tongue and traced a line down one soft tit reveling in the feel of her silky, smooth skin.

"Hmm.. Tzuyu...aah.. Yes..." Sana moan as she felt he brought one of her thick nub fully into his mouth.