Afraid of Tomorrow 8

"What are you up to, Ms. Minatozaki?" Tzuyu asked alluringly

Smiling majestically on her girlfriend with naughty smirk on the edge of her lips, Sana didn't say a words.

She just lean forward and kiss Tzuyu once again sensually, but this time her hand is on Tzuyu upper top.

Sana hand is unbuttoning her upper top, her lips nibbled Tzuyu bottom lip making her Doctor Chou to let out a soft moan, which Sana took as an opportunity to slip her tongue into her mouth, tracing, sucking and feeling every inch of Tzuyu's mouth not leaving any part untouched.

Their lips move in sync, passionately kissing each other. Sana lips moves lower kissing Tzuyu jawline, shoulder and collarbone and down to her neck leaving wet kisses.

When she's on the last button of her upper top she smirk and then suck her neck leaving her art on Tzuyu skin.

"Hmm..." Tzuyu let out a sweet little moan

She slide Tzuyu shirt over her shoulders and throw it randomly inside their room. Tzuyu knew now exactly what her girlfriend wants, and began to respond to her actions.

Tzuyu hand then reach and began by undoing the tie on Sana's night robe, her skin slowly got exposed and the doctor  slide her hand inside making her palms made contact with Sana bare skin.

Tzuyu sensually caresses her thumbs around her hips tracing her Sana curves. Sana moans while locking her eyes with Tzuyu, she stared at her seductively.

Sana started to feel the great arousal on her body, her pulse and heartbeat quicken rapidly and her blood pressure rises. She can feel her blood swifly flow to her genitals. Same goes to Tzuyu

Tzuyu can feel her blood flows down to her groin causing to form a huge bulge on her crotch. Sana smile to her girlfriend alluringly when she felt her erections between her inner thigh.

Sana is wanting this too, dumb she can't wait to take her shaft and feel her inside of pussy.

Tzuyu smile to her lovingly before she reach through the edge of Sana partially open night robe, she slowly slide it down her arms and exposed the most beautiful pair of bosom she has seen.  Both of their cheeks and chest is flushing red due to the burning sensation they are feeling.

Sana nipples were so perky and round, whenen Tzuyu reach out to touch them, Sana sucked in a breath. Tzuyu knew she was pleasing her then, Sana pulled her head captured her lip again.

Melting together in a deep passionate kiss, Tzuyu pulled them together as they sank to the fluffy mattress, she flipped their position and now she's hovering Sana.

Laying her back on the pillows Sana look up at her girlfriend, Tzuyu is staring back at her.

Tzuyu gaze went down at her beautiful body, she lean downbtaking one of Sana nipples into her mouth, licking at it playfully. Sana arch her back feeling Tzuyu warm mouth on her bud, she had tangled her hands in Tzuyu hair and watching her movements on her body.

Tzuyu other hand move to touch her other breast giving it a gentle squeeze and played with her nipple, slow Tzuyu slide her hand down to Sana firm belly, her fingers coming then in contact with her front bottom, sending shockwaves through her body.

Sana arched her back and reach for Tzuyu, breathlessly she moan her name

"Tzu.... tzuyu... ah"

With that Sana pulled her close, and began to kiss her with more passion

Sana move her hands down towards Tzuyu pyjama, pulling them down, she sliding her hand inside the boxer. She felt her shaft was solid rock and hard.

Sana push Tzuyu off on top of her and switching their position, She kneeled on top of him and held both of her hand around the  waistband of Tzuyu pyjama.