8

I was stuck in the darkest place that I've never been before, slowly everything is falling apart, I couldn't stand with my own feet.

The darkest is consuming me bit by bit in every seconds past by, it feels like I'm kinda pieces of clothes that slowly tearing apart as time pass by. I reached for my hand hoping something to hold on but there's none, the place is too dark.

And theirs no one I could hold too they left me alone in the darkest room I assumed. where I can't find a any single light.

I was scared, I kept on crying looking for the sun, the moon and stars even galaxies to lead me back home. I was screaming at the top of my lungs hoping for the world to heard my voice and pulled me out from the darkness.

But after hours of walking I felt my whole body tremble in tiredness, my hopes slowly fading, my throat hurts so bad. My eyes is bloodshot.

I kneened down and cried harder and buried my face on my palms and sobbed so hard

"There's no hope for me to get out of here" I mumbles softly, the tiredness in consuming my body. I can't feel anything, I feel numb.

I've been sitting there for a minutes until a heard something creak opened. My heart beats rapidly increase as my hope slowly came back, I snapped my head instantly

Then there you are I found you staring back at me while smiling lovingly.

the rain that falls on my face earlier you quickly replace It with a golden summer smile.

The tiredness and scares that I felt slowly fades away when you said "come here, everything will alright?"

I'm about to lose control of myself I was hopeless but you patiently hold my hand And gently calm me down and take me with you.

You held my hand and took the lead as we walked passed by the darkest place.

"Don't be afraid I won't let you go" You said gave me the sweetest laugh that lingers on my ears for so long

When I heard your voice laughing, I found my heart photographs and was flyin way above the clouds.

I was looking for the sun, the moon and even the star but I found you offering a whole universe when I only expected for a single galaxy to lead me out from darkness.

Thank you for pulling me out Minatozaki Sana. I know that my words aren't enough to express how grateful I am that I found.

You made me feel tha I'm valid even though everyone that surrounds me rejected for countless time

Within an hour from now you will be My Mrs Chou, I can't wait to marry you from now on. I'll see you at the wedding hall my universe.

I love My Minatozaki Sana and I can't wait to loved you in everyday and for the rest of my life.

This the only way I knew to thank you in everyday everything that have you done to me you make made complete.

I know marrying me is kinda a building a boundaries for you and for everyone who tried to snatch you away from, but I don't care. It's a beneficial for me though.

I'll see you later and every sunrise in everyday.

Sincerely your's
Chou Tzuyu

"Yah! Sana -yah stopped crying now" Nayeon scolded her

"How I'm a supposed to stopped, when Tzuyu let me read this letter before our wedding even started" Sana said

"Aish! You'll ruined your make up if you kept on crying, the event will start within a minutes now" Momo said and wiped her tears gently

"Calmed down, now inhale and exhale. Now are you good enough? Jihyo asked

Sana stared at her and released a heavy sighed before she nodded her head.

"I'm ready" she said and they went out from the car.

Now she's standing in front of the huge wooden double door while holding her white bouquet of flowers.

In

1

2

3

The the wooden double doors opened welcoming the entrance of the bride.

The music started to play(Just hit the play bottom to play the music attached to this part)

The bride slowly took her step accompanied by her parents. Sana is hella nervousness and excited at the same time.

Then suddenly her tears started to flows in her eyes as her gaze suddenly met Tzuyu eyes.

Tzuyu was there standing in front of the alters handsomely while continuously wiping his tears as seconds pass by.

"The day has I finally come, I can't wait to be your Mrs Chou and spent my every sunset with you" Sana thought while gazing fondly at Tzuyu direction