Why do I felt like 5

"Seems like someone is having his own party here"

Dahyun got stop drinking his beer when he heard Momo's voice. He look at his back and found her crossing her arms on top of her chest.

Dahyun turn around and continued to drink and he heard her approaching his direction..

"What are you doing here alone?" Momo asked as she sit next to the tools with his.

"I just want to think and be alone" Dahyun said shortly.

"Aww, is that so? You should come inside when you're done here" Momo said as she stand up, Dahyun chuckle the way Momo talked.

Momo was about to leave him alone when she got stop when the man talk again.

"I thought you're concern with me that's why you're here.." Dahyun said as he sigh.

Momo frown and talked.

"I'm not a nanny to comfort a grown up ass man like you" Momo said.

Dahyun chuckle when he heard it, he found her amusing. Momo look at the man, Dahyun turn his body, but he didn't look at Momo instead he stared at somewhere else.

"I'm pretty sure, you already saw Sana is leaving with Tzuyu this party" Dahyun said as he chuckled.

"I was a fool in believing that she's gonna be mine soon" Dahyun added as he smile sadly.

"But guess what? It seems like she's just confused with her feelings and now she got the courage to fight for the man that her hearts is longing for" Dahyun said as he stop.

"And it turns out it wasn't me" Dahyun added as he shook his head in amusement.

Flashback

Sana and Dahyun kept on dancing on the dance floor, he noticed that seem like Sana is been grinding her body to his.

They are both tipsy, since they been drinking a lots of alcoholic beverages earlier.

He enjoyed this moment with her, he wrap his hand on her waist and grind their body together more. Sana look at him and give him a faint smile and turn her head immediately to look at the same direction she's been staring at.

Dahyun kept whispering things to her in a flirty tone in hopes to caught her attention, but seems like the woman turn deaf into his whisper. He frown when Sana is responding, he look at the direction where her eyes is eyeing.

He saw Momo and Tzuyu sitting together with Nayeon besides Momo, they are talking and laughing a bit. And in their perspective seems like Tzuyu and Momo is flirting a bit, Dahyun doesn't understand why, but he felt a little anger with the view.

He saw how Miyeon approach them and talked with Tzuyu, and when Miyeon drag Tzuyu with her he felt Sana stop dancing and just focus on following the direction of Tzuyu and Miyeon. She seems like she lose her moods.

"Is everything alright?" Dahyun asked, Sana look at him and nodded her head.

"Let's get out of here" Sana said and held his hand.

Sana dragged him out of the dance floor and pulled him to a place where's there's only few people.

Suddenly Sana kiss him on the lips, Dahyun widen his eyes in surprised but immediately return her kisses.

Their kisses was soft at first and turn into aggressive, Dahyun held Sana's thighs and let her sit in one of the stool.

They continued kissing, Dahyun was lost with their kisses lowered his lips as she kisses her neck, but he got push by Sana.