Ash X Male Reader

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) took in everything that she said to him, (Y/N) cared about the military but didn't take it too seriously not until taking some seriousness once he joined Rainbow. But still (Y/N) just did military to get some physical fitness, and being able to shoot guns, even if he said that he was fighting for his country that was a lie and he knew it very much. (Y/N) and Ash finally finished their coffee and pastries and returned back to base with smiles on their face. 

*****

10 Months had passed and the relationship between (Y/N) and Ash had grown largely. From in the beginning it was coffee shops and awkward conversations with short answers, and now it was romantic dinners and thoughts about their future, along with other activities. Ever since Eliza was in this romantic relationship with (Y/N) she changed... She wasn't as strict as she normally was, which surprised many of the operators. The people who she hated and who hated her, were finally able to end their conflicts and become friends. (Y/N) would sometimes become very nervous whenever she went on missions involving the White Masks, those men can be very ruthless and not care about their own safety. (Y/N) looked at Eliza who just came back from a mission and was resting on their bed scrolling through her phone. 

(Y/N): "What are you looking at?"

Ash: "Looking at some pictures from my days in Jerusalem."

(Y/N): "Oh cool can I see some?"

(Y/N) moved his head closer to Eliza's phone but in an instant she moved her phone back and gave him a mischievous smile. (Y/N) was wondering what she was smiling about, and seeing her smile like that made him worry a bit. 

(Y/N): "Babe what is it?"

Ash: "I told you it's pictures from my days in Jerusalem."

(Y/N) sighed knowing that Ash won't give up on this and decided to stop trying to see what was on her phone and go to sleep next to the love of his life. The next day he saw Ash sleeping so peacefully next to him, it was so cute that he just had to take a picture and never forget this memory. He put his phone back and went back to sleep before feeling movement from his right side, only to be met with Eliza waking up and giving him a passionate kiss on his lips. The kiss was warm and (Y/N) didn't want it to end, her lips put him in a trance where he was only wanting more of her. God how much I can love this girl... (Y/N) finally got up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom to take a shower, as he took off his clothes and stepped inside the warm water from the shower, he took a deep breath and began to think about his future relationship with Ash. 

*****

The two lovebirds were ordered to do simulation training along with other operators. Ash loved these trainings, the fact that she was able to rush in very quickly and eliminate the enemies was just fun for her, but in a real situation doing that tactic would result in her death along with her comrades. (Y/N) finished reinforcing the wall and placed his (G/N) on certain entry points. As their simulation started Ash ran as fast as she could but not because she wanted to complete the objective, but because she wanted to capture (Y/N). Ash silently sneaked in the house and saw a room where (Y/N) or on the field (N/N) was sitting on the floor looking at the cameras from his phone. (Y/N) was able to find Blitz who was in a gun fight with Rook on the first floor, wanting to help out Rook he readied his gun, but something happened... As he was going to walk out of the room a barrel of a gun was pointed directly at the back of his head. 

He was ordered to drop his (F/W) on the ground and once he did that an arm wrapped around his torso and a kiss was placed on his cheek from his lovely girlfriend. 

Ash: "I made it my main objective to capture you."

(Y/N): "Well you did so good job."

Ash: "Yes I did baby, but this is a simulation so..."

(Y/N) quickly turned around and shot Ash in the stomach and she was eliminated from the round. Ash gave him a look of surprise and then a look of anger as her own boyfriend took her out. 

(Y/N): "Sorry l'll make it up to you."

Ash: "You better."

Ash walked out of the room and 10 minutes later the match was finished with a defender victory.  The attacker side was mad and Ash just wanted to punch (Y/N) for what he did, but she stopped herself from doing anything she would regret in the future. They walked out of the simulation training area and Ash walked up to (Y/N) and asked him a question.

Ash: "Why'd you shoot me?"

(Y/N): "Well you were going to shoot me so I shot you first."

Ash grinned a bit but was still annoyed at (Y/N) he better make it up to me... (Y/N) and Eliza walked back together to their apartment and as (Y/N) said earlier he would make it up to Ash by preparing a delicious dinner with some fancy wine. 

*****

The two sunk their teeth into delicious pasta and drank 100 dollar wine from a fancy liquor store down the street. Ash was clearly satisfied and so was (Y/N) he loved seeing his girlfriend happy as she loved seeing him happy as well. As they were soon to finishing their scrumptious dinner (Y/N) walked over to her and asked for her to follow him. She complied and walked with (Y/N) to their bedroom where a pile of roses was laying on the bed and box of chocolates in the shape of a heart was next to them. Her eyes widened as he grabbed her delicate hands and pulled her close. Their heated emanated from each other and they didn't want to leave from the security and warmth the hug provided. (Y/N) looked into her beautiful eyes which made him forget about the harsh reality of their job and said three important words.

(Y/N): "I love you."

Ash: "I love you more."

They shared a passionate kiss that was filled with the love these two operators carried for each other and only wanted the White Masks to end so they could live together. They made their way to bed and finished with a night to remember.