Jim Gordon

This will be Jim meeting each Bat member throughout the years.

The characters personality and time frames might be a little off(Ok, probably a lot but my story so deal with it.) I'll try and do the best I can so be warned. 

Commissioner Jim Gordon had been a police officer for a long time and after man dressed as a bat came along he thought nothing could surprise him.

Boy was he wrong. 

The craziness started on a normal night. Well normal for Gotham, as in someone was in trouble and he was shining a huge batlight into the sky waiting for said bat to appear out of nowhere and give him a heart attack. Except for tonight he got a heart attack for a different reason. 

"Commissioner." Batman said from behind him. 

"Good, just in time," Gordon said turning, "Penguin is at- uh...is that a kid?"

Standing next to Batman was a small energetic ball of color with black hair and a huge smile. 

"Yep! I'm Robin!" 

"You have a kid as your partner?" Gordon said in disbelief. "How is that safe?"

"Hey, I can handle myself." Robin replied folding his arms.

"I trained Robin myself and if I thought he couldn't handle it he wouldn't be here."

Gordon just shook his head knowing no matter what he said the bat would do as he pleased and apparently, so would the bird. 

As the years went on that became the new normal so it was unusual when Robin didn't come one night and Batman seemed angrier than usual self. 

This went on for a couple nights then Gordon finally was too curious to stay quiet. 

"The kid's not dead right?" He asked quietly.

"No. Just injured, but he won't be coming back." Batman replied gruffly then disappeared. 

Gordon was relieved Robin wasn't dead, but he wished that kid would come back. He was the light to Batman's darkness and without him the darkness seemed darker. 

A short time passed when he heard news about a new vigilante popping up in Bludhaven and calling himself Nightwing. little did he know that was the Boy Wonder himself. 

Shortly after that Batman appeared with another kid at his side. 

"Another one?" 

"If I hear that phrase one more time I'm going to loose it." 

Gordon raised an eyebrow this one was defiantly different but he could see Batman's darkness fading. 

Only it didn't last long. 

Batman had been gone for a few days and when he returned he seemed darker then ever. This time Gordon was truly afraid to ask.

"Is he..."

"Yes." Batman stated with no emotions and that scared him. 

Batman had become ruthless and violent towards the villains and Nightwing would drop by every now and then. Jim started to believe he was the original Robin.

 Then out of no where came a third. Batman was still cold but at least the criminals weren't coming in with body casts. 

"Where does he even find them?" Gordon wondered out loud. 

The kid was quieter than the others but at his question he spoke up. 

"I wouldn't stop bothering him until he let me become Robin." 

Gordon held in a snort. "Well alright then." That is a strange kid, scratch that they all are. 

Gotham now had Batman, Nightwing, and Robin looking after them and soon came Red Hood. Only he didn't know he would be a hero after his murderous rages. So when one night all four of them showed up With yet another kid on the rooftop it was in interesting night. 

As Jim looked at all of them standing there, Batman stiff as usual only this time with a bratty looking Robin next to him, Nightwing looking happy next to Red Hood who did not, and finally the newly dubbed Red Robin. 

"I have so many questions I don't even know where to begin." Gordon said looking between them. 

"Have at it, Commish, we'll answer quickly." Nightwing said stepping up. 

"All right, why is Red Hood here, where did that kid come from, and what is your obsession with black haired boys and making them Robin?"

Nightwing and Red Robin laughed, Red Hood snorted, and Robin scowled. 

"I'm not a kid you fool." Robin said and Gordon was taken back.

"Robin, manners." Batman huffed.

"Well Jim, Red Hood's on our side now, just some...misunderstandings between us." Nightwing tried to explain.

"Ha! You call trying to kill me a misunderstanding?" Red Robin chimed in.

"He's sorry about it."

"Not really..." Red Hood mumbled.

"That's it zombie!" Red Robin yelled tackling Red Hood and Gordon couldn't believe his eyes watching the two wrestled on the ground as Robin "tted," Nightwing tried to separate them, and Batman sighed and he could have sworn he heard him mumble "I should have stopped at one."

Well that's it, sorry it was kind of rushed so it is pretty bad

But imagine Gordons reaction to ALL of the bat family, this was just the main 4 boys, haha 

Anyways, until next time

:)