The Batmobile

HAHAHA the pic above :) I love it!

Disclaimer: I own nothing. If I did there would be a bat boys TV series. Alas there is not :(

Ages are the same unless stated otherwise.

Now, Dick is in Bludhaven and the rest are in the batcave being yelled at by Bruce for messing up a mission. 

~Batcave~

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED IF THERE HAD BEEN ONE PERSON THERE!" Bruce yelled. "YOU THREE HAVE BEEN COMPLETLY IRRISPONSIBLE TONIGHT!"

This has been going on for almost a half hour now and the boys were now instead of scared they were just bored.

"YOU'RE GROUNDED FOR THE NEXT WEEK! NOW GO CHANGE!"

With that Bruce stormed upstairs leaving the boys alone.

"Finally." Jason sighed. "I never thought he would shut up."

"It's your fault for getting us into this mess Todd." Damian said scowling at him.

Jason scoffed. "Whatever Spawn, you helped with it though." 

"It doesn't matter who's fault it is, we're still in trouble and that's not going to change." Tim said stepping in before things would get ugly.

That got Jason thinking. 

"Oh no." Tim said. "I know that face. What are you planning." 

Jason smiled. "We're already in trouble right?" 

"Obviously Todd. Did you miss the past half hour?" Damian butted in.

Ignoring him Jason continued. "So, why not have some fun before we're locked in."

"Jason do you really want to fan the already burning flames?"

Smile widening. "Oh yeah." 

Tim sighed. "Fine what do you have in mind."

With that Jason held up the keys to the Batmobile 

For a second no one spoke then Damian said. "I'll drive." 

Jason scoffed. "No way Demon. I'm driving, I've got the keys." 

Jason put his domino mask back on and tucked his helmet under his arm and the others did the same. It only took them five minutes of arguing about who is going to sit where until Jason grabbed Damian and stuffed him in the back seat. With that conflict finally resolved they sped out of the cave and into the city. 

~Time skip named William~

"So Estienne," Tim said, "where are we off to?"

"The keys weren't the only thing I borrowed." Jason said holding up Bruce's wallet.

"Stole." Damian muttered.

"Borrowed." Jason gritted again.

Damian tutted. 

"You never answered my question." Tim reminded him.

"Oh you'll see." He replied smiling then jerked the wheel to the left squealing into the McDonalds drive thru.

Slipping on his helmet he rolled down the window.

"Welcome to McDonalds how may I help you." A males voice said.

"Give me 3 cheeseburgers, large fry, hot fudge sundae and a water. Red?" He said turning to Red Robin.

"Same as you but I want an expresso instead of water."

"Double everything plus an expresso. Robin?" 

"I want to drive." 

"To bad. Add a Happy Meal to that and don't forget the toy." 

"That'll be $22.53 at the window."

Red hood pulled up to the window and handed a $100 saying, "keep the change."

He couldn't tell if the cashier was surprised by the money, the batmobile, or that Red Hood was driving it while a bored Red Robin sat next to him and an angry Robin was in back.

Once getting their food and leaving an astonished McDonalds staff behind they were chowing down on their food.

Jason drove to the highway heading away from the manor. 

"Er, Jason..."

"We're not going back, at least not yet." 

Noticing a sign they passed quickly Damian perked up. "We're going to see Grayson aren't we."

"Bingo kid."

"Tt, I'm not a kid." He grumbled.

They drove long enough to finish their food and at the speed Jason was going were soon in Bludhaven. 

  Slowing down into an alley Jason parked and the trio jumped out grappling up to the top of the building and Red Robin jumped down to a fire escape near the top. 

Red Robin opened the window and started to climb in until a woman screamed from inside.

"GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!" Then proceeded to hit him on the head with her pillow.

"Ah!" He cried and quickly backed out slamming the window shut and went back to the roof.

"What's wrong replacement?" Red Hood said knowing exactly what happened.

"Um... uh," He cleared his throat. "I went to the wrong room..." He said quietly causing Hood to burst out laughing and Robin to smirk. 

Marching back Red Robin went to the next floor and peaked through the window and there on the couch, still in his vigilantly uniform was his older brother sound asleep.

 He quietly opened the window slipping in with Red Hood and Robin close behind.

Jason took off his helmet and crouched in front of his brother but at a safe distance and yelled. 

"Wake up sleeping beauty!"

Dick shot up with a batarang in his hand ready to fight. Noticing his snickering brothers he flopped back down. "What are you doing here?"

"Messed up, got grounded, Todd stole the Batmobile, and went to McDonalds." Damian stated bluntly.

"Of course you got in trouble and now you're bringing me into this."

"Yep! If we're going down we're dragging you with us." Jason said grinning. 

Dick sighed. "Let me get my mask." 

Soon they found themselves with the dilemma on who sits where again. But this time Dick forced Tim to the back as Jason continued to drive.

Now they were flying around the city (not literally) narrowly missing other cars and pedestrians. 

"That's the third car you've almost hit, slow down." Dick chided 

"Relax Goldie. I've got everything under control."

"TURCK! BIG TRUCK!"

CHASH!

The four boys groaned as they slowly climbed out of the wrecked car. 

"We're not grounded. We're dead." Red Robin deadpanned.

"Yep." 

"Without a doubt." The others agreed 

"Maybe we can replace it before he finds out." Hood said as the others just stared at him. "Yeah you right, I just wanted some slight hope to live." 

Unbeknownst to them there was a news chopper filming live footage of the wreck where one livid bat saw and was now speeding towards them on his batcycle ready to give them the lecture of their life.

Ta-da! Not exactly how I thought it would turn out but I still like it.

Comment what you thought and if you found any grammar mistakes. 

Until next time.

:)