Phobia Part 2

Thank you to Fosterchild04 for inspiration for a part 2!!

The image is not mine and is sorta related to the story...not really...but I like it, so you will too :)

~With the team at the cave~

Robin had left and everyone was doing their own thing in the common room. 

Artemis and Wally were bickering as usual, Kaldur was reading a book as Connor watched static and M'gan baked.

In other words everyone was incredibly bored even though they had just gotten back from a mission. 

That was until they heard, "Robin B01"

"What?" Wally said mid-argument. "He shouldn't be back yet."

Instantly everyone was up and moving towards the main room. As they got closer they heard, "I'm staying here for the next 3 months!" and they picked up their pace in time to see Robin heading towards the bedrooms leaving the closest thing to a confused Batman as possible.

Batman then turned and headed towards the zeta tubes and was off. 

Being the nosy beings they are Wally and Artemis ran after Robin to get the details as the rest quietly followed.

Getting there first Wally opened his friends door to see Robin groaning in frustration while rubbing his arms. 

"Those jerks!" Robin yelled.

"Hey Rob," Wally said cautiously because an angry bat was dangerous to be around. "What's going on?"

"My idiot brothers!" he yelled.

"What happened this time?" Wally asked stepping in as the rest of the team arrived.

"They left tarantulas in the batcave!" he exclaimed waving his arms. This was the most worked up Wally had ever seen him as well as the rest of the team.

 "Um," M'gan started. "What are tarantulas?

Robin turned to her and started going into great detail about how horrifying they are. "They are huuuuuuuge spiders with hairy legs and have eyes that stare into your soul."

Wally snickered at his dramaticness and how M'gan believed him. Except in her mind huge meant the size of cars.

She gasped. "How did you get away?"

Wally's phone buzzed so he tuned out Robins explanation to see who it was.

~In his messages~

Roy:  YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT JASON JUST SENT ME!!!!!

~Video of Batcave security system~

Wally clicked on the video and watched with no sound and he bursted out laughing hysterically.

WHile gasping for breath he managed "You.(breath)..smashed them.(wheeze)..with the .(laugh)..batchair (hysterical laughter)

"WHAT?" Robin yelled and everyone gathered around the phone as it continued playing.

Wally's eyes widened going on another round of laughter. "YOU BLEW UP THE BATCAVE!!!" Wally flopped on the bed holding his stomach

This time the rest of them chuckled as well. 

M'gan frowned in thought. "They weren't that big." 

"It's called a phobia Miss M," Robin informed. "Everyone is afraid of something."

This astonished the team, they never imagined Robin being afraid of anything. You learn something new everyday.

Ok that's it for this one :) I hope you enjoyed it

I plan on one more involving the team so if you want to see more or less of them just let me know!

Until next time!

:)