Exhausted

Ah, a little late but here you go, (No ships)

Jason was coming up the stairs from the Batcave after getting home late from patrol. The others that he knew of were peacefully sleeping. He made his way through the huge mansion and as he passed through the living room he saw what he should have realized as normal. 

Tim was sitting on the couch with his laptop on him, papers and empty coffee cups on the table, but he looked like he was dozing off. 

Jason contemplated for a moment whether or not to engage the tired boy then his conscious got the better of him. 

Walking over he laid a hand on Tim's shoulder causing him to jump. 

"Oh..." he murmured, "it's just you Jason."

"Yeah, Timber, what are you doing up so late?"

"...Could ask you the same thing." Tim replied softly but with his usual hint of sass. 

"Just answer the question."

"E'mm morkin.." 

"Could you say that in English."

"Working."

Jason really should have known but he was also tired so he did something he normally would never even consider. 

Walking around the couch, he came next to Tim and sat down. shutting the laptop and putting it on the table, he put an arm around the smaller frame and pulled the boy closer hoping Tim would never remember this. Allowing the boy to lean against him he started to softly run his fingers through his hair and in moments Tim was out like a light. 

Smiling softly he lifted his brother carrying him to his room and laying him is his bed. 

"Night Timber." He said softly then left not hearing the soft reply,

"Night Jason." With that Tim settled into bed with a smile knowing he would remember everything. 

All right this one was short but sweet. 

I hope you enjoyed it. 

If you want to see any Part 2's or have requests of your own, just say so and I will try and make it happen. 

But, until next time,

:)