Chapter 9: Falling For You.

Matthews POV:
"So I was thinking we could see a movie after this." Ashley says as we leave the restaurant. "Okay, sure." I glance at my phone.

No New Messages.

"You've been staring at your phone for awhile now, is something wrong?" she asks.

"Yeah, I kind of have this protective instinct for that girl you don't like and she hasn't replied to my message so i'm worried."

Is not what i'm about to say.

"I was just checking the time." I smile. "hmm okay!" Ashley grabs my hand and pulls me along. "Let's go to the movies!"

There's 3 Movies playing, ones a romance, the other is a horror movie, and the last one is the second part of Robots vs Aliens.

My eyes light up, damn I'm so tempted to watch it but it feels wrong to watch it without her.

"Oh my god Robots vs Aliens? That'd be so embarrassing to watch." Ashley laughs as I buys our tickets.

"I like it." she turns to me with a disgusted look. "You seriously watched that movie? and enjoyed it!?"

I scoff. "Don't judge a book by its cover."

She laughs as if i'm joking. "Whatever. We're watching the romance one."

By the time we get to our seats i'm yawning, "The movie hasn't even started and your already yawning." Ashley pinches my cheek a little to hard.

"Ow! that hurts."

"Aww.. want me to kiss it better?" before I can answer she grabs my face and plants a kiss on cheek, her red lipstick staining me.

I blush grabbing her shoulder to stop her. "There's people here, Ash."

"We're all the way in the back, they won't notice if I.." she begins kissing my jaw but as she trails down my neck there's a pool of nerves in my stomach.

"Hey.. Wait.." I try gently pushing her away but she slams her lips into mine. I grab her face gently and pull away.

"Hey, We don't have to go so fast." Her blue eyes widened but she smiles and pecks my lips one last time. "Okay."

We sit through the rest of the movie a little awkwardly but by the time it's done she seems to be back to normal.

"Hey Matt?" I hum in response. "Your face and neck are filled with lipstick you should go wipe it off." she giggles. "Good Idea."

I tell her to wait in the arcade then head to the bathroom where I wash my face, I stand still for a moment. Lost in my thoughts as water drops down my jaw and neck.

"If you like Ashley, why do you care so much about the girl in your arms?"

I jump when my phone starts ringing loudly but as soon as I see her name relief fills me.

Incoming Call: Dumbass :))

"Hey. Are you okay?"

"Uh. Hello! Your girlfriend is very drunk and she doesn't want to tell me where she lives so I can't call a cab—"

She just turned nineteen two months ago.. how the hell did she get in a bar?