Chapter 22: You're My Favorite.

"So..." Chloe says trying to start a conversation, Ashley sits across from her on the comfortable couch.

"Look, I'm just here because my friends needed to talk. Matthew will come for me in a bit."

She can tell Ashley's uncomfortable, she avoids her gaze with her legs crossed and a straight posture.

"ThereasonIdidn'twanttodateyouwascauseIwasscared." Chloe blurts out. "I have no idea what you just said."

"You look like my ex, just with blonde hair. I really loved her but she was just experimenting and left me."

Ashley's tense body seems to relax and she lays back. "Well I would've left you too, you're a fucking bitch."

Chloe laughs making Ashley's heart race, it was the first time she had seen her laugh. "Yeah, in a way you two are really different."

She smiles softly without realizing but when they make eye contact her eyes darken and she looks away. "So I was like.. a rebound?"

"In the beginning, but every time we talked I noticed differences between you two and eventually I stopped seeing her when I looked at you." Chloe says softly.

Ashley nods awkwardly, "I see.." the silence that follows after doesn't help and Chloe stands.

"I'm gonna go smoke." she points to the balcony but before she leaves she turns around, "Do you want to come?"

It's dark but the stars light up the sky above them, "Why do you like Bella so much?" Chloe turns to look at Ashley.

She was so damn perfect, Plush lips, cute nose, and blue eyes that reflected the moon.

"I don't like Bella.." she mumbles as her eyes trace every detail, "Yes you do! You literally said she was your favorite." Ashley protests snapping her head to glare at Chloe.

She's already staring at her, with that dumb look she hates. It's a look that says 'You're so beautiful' a look that radiates love and affection but Ashley doesn't trust it.

"You're my favorite." Ashley pulls out her phone ignoring the warm feeling in her chest. "Where is he.."

"Do you like him?" Chloe leans towards her, their face inches apart, "N-No.." Ashley says trying to create some space in between them.

Chloe raises a brow, "But you're blushing?"

Ashley grabs her shoulders and shoves her away. "THATS CAUSE YOURE ALL UP IN MY BUBBLE!"

Chloe grabs her face gently with both hands, "I thought you liked it when I popped your bubble."

"I- I do.. but i'm supposed to be mad at you.."

"Why?" Ashley doesn't answer, instead she finally closes the distance between them, their lips crashing against each other. They both melt into the kiss holding each other tightly.

"Open you mouth." Chloe mutters as she lights up her cigarette, Ashley hates it but it still makes her legs weak when she did this.

Chloe blows the smoke into her lips and she inhales it, she smiles when she doesn't cough.

"Good girl." she kisses her deeply pushing her back inside the house.

"I'll stop seeing Bella.." she kisses her neck as her fingers slide down her waist. "Promise?" Ashley pants.

Chloe nods, "I promise."

"Now let me make you feel good.."

A/N: YALL I WAS GONNA DO AN NSFW FOR THEM BUT IM HALF ASLEEP SO IT'D LOOK FUNKY