Special 3: Love me harder.

"I want you guys to create a list of all the companies we'll be able to partner with, study them before hand. I don't think we want to deal with another scandal." Matthew sighs, "That'll be all, thanks guys."

His employees tiredly stand and he feels a pang of guilt, work had been stressful lately and he felt he was putting to much pressure on them.

"Alissa." His assistant who was half asleep besides him perks up. "Y-Yes boss?"

Matthew hands her a twenty dollar bill, "Could you buy donuts for everyone and let them know there's no work tomorrow?" She takes it and bows her head respectfully. "Yes sir!"

He watches her run off and his employees cheer when Alissa tells them the good news.

They all run back to the conference room to hug their stressed boss that pats them on the back and packs his stuff. "Get some rest guys." he walks out of the office and throws his stuff in the car.

When he sees the photo in his car, all the weight on his shoulder is lifted and he suddenly needs to go home. He's reminded of why he works this hard.

For his family.

Things had changed since they were nineteen, They could actually afford to go on fancy dates but Y/n didn't like those places. She prefers mcdonald's.

"I'm home." Matthew sighs taking off his shoes and black vest. He's met with silence but hears soft laughing and his heart skips a beat.

The beautiful noise leads him to the large backyard where Y/n's holding two little hands and bouncing on the trampoline. The sun is setting and her skin glows, she's wearing a long dress that reaches her knees and her wedding ring that looks beautiful against her skin.

Matthew walks over and the small girl she's holding on to yells. "Daddy!" Bella runs over to jump into her fathers arms but her brother stomps over angrily. "Mommy won't let me have another hamster."

"Thats cause you always kill the poor things!" Y/n scolds him as she picks up the feisty six year old.

Bella and Connor, they're twins. Bella acts like her mother, warm hearted yet chaotic. Connor looks and acts like his father. He's moody and stubborn. "Hey baby." he smiles pecking Y/n on the lips.

"Gross." Both Connor and Bella pretend to gag and their parents smirk. They run away to go play on the playground that they got for christmas.

"Ashley's gonna be here any minute now." Y/n whispers, hugging him from behind. Her voice makes the hairs on his neck stand. "How long are they going to be gone?" Matthew mumbles turning around to face her.

"Two whole nights." Y/n trails her finger from his jaw to his chest and Just as his hands are moving to her lower back a high pitched voice interrupts.

"AUNTIES HERE!" The couple jumps apart at Ashley's voice. Matthew clears his throat and bends down to say goodbye to the two small children that run over. "Bye! Love you!" The couple swoons at the cute voices.

Ashley winks at the couple and mouths a 'have fun.' before closing the gates behind them.

"I'm so glad I didn't abort them." Matthew shoves Y/n who laughs. "I'm joking! I'm joking!" He smiles and picks her up, it'd been weeks since they'd been this intimate. Having kids that woke up before them meant they couldn't spend the whole night together.

"Hi." Y/n whispers happily. "Hey." He whispers back. Her lips finally crash into his and her hands run through his hair, he pushes the door open but they stay in the kitchen. She's on the counter and he's in between her legs.

"You look so beautiful." he whispers against her lips. She moans into the kiss but seems to remember something. "Wait!" She jumps down from his waist and rearranges her dress that had been yanked up. On cue the doorbell rings and Matthew groans.

"Baby, what the fuck."

"I ordered pizza!" Y/n yells running to open the door. Matthew looks down at the obvious bulge in his black jeans. He wasn't in the mood for pizza.

His wife runs back with a large pizza box and hot wings. "I haven't ate all day." She sighs in relief. And although he's sexually frustrated he kisses her head affectionately and grabs a slice, sitting besides her.

"Dumbass." Matthew mutters. "I love you too." Y/n leans her head on his shoulder.

It isn't until they're finally done that they fall onto the bed. His rough hand stroked her soft skin gently before pulling on her dress. Their clothes end up scattered on the floor.

They're both desperate for each other and it shows.

The way Matthew licks and teases every part of her body, kissing her thighs or down her stomach.

He loves all her flaws, all her insecurities.

Maybe it's the way Y/n whimpers or tries to muffle her moans. She tugs on his hair, trails kisses down his neck and toned stomach until she reaches his large dick. She licks and sucks all of it.

She loves the way he pulls on her hair and throws his head back.

They meet again, their tongues stroking one another delicately, she cries out when he finally thrusts inside. He's tempted to come then and there, "You're so tight, baby." he moans into her ear.

She takes all of him as he slams into her tight cunt, her hands grip the sheets and his lips muffle every noise she makes. Matthews hand reaches down to tease her clit. The sensation pushing her over the edge.

she tightens around him as she comes, he kisses her neck and goes faster. "Fuck. I'm going to-" "Cum baby, fill me with it." she moaned softly teasing his earlobe.

His grip on her tightens and he lets out strangled moans as he comes deep inside her.

"I'm not done yet." he warns.
"Good." she smirks.