Chapter 11- Training (M)

It was a couple of weeks after Xingchen joined the mafia and things were going smoothly.
   "You want me to shoot a moving target?" Xingchen asked.
    Xue Yang nodded, "You can shoot a person standing up normally, I want to see if you can do this also."
    Xingchen sighed, "Fine," he raised his gun and looked to where the target was moving before aiming and shooting. He hit it right in the middle and smiled, "I did it!"
    "You did, now let's see of you can shoot when the target moves faster," Xue Yang walked to a box and pressed a button, causing the targets to move faster.
     Xingchen smirked and nodded. He looked at the targets and aimed, he rested his finger on the trigger and let out a soft breath before shooting.
    "Well done," Xue Yang said, clapping, "I think you might be ready for hand on hand combat."
     "Oh no, I'm terrible at that," Xingchen said backing away, "I can't do it no matter how hard I try."
    "It's fine, we'll start easy alright?" Xue Yang said. He stood in front of the man and raised his hands, "Punch my hand as hard as you can."
    Xingchen shook his head, "I might hurt you," he said.
     "No you won't," Xue Yang replied, "I promise it won't hurt me. I've been shot before so this won't hurt."
     "Fine," Xingchen sighed and raised his fists. He punched the man's hands weakly and Xue Yang shook his head.
     "Again." Xingchen punched harder and Xue Yang smiled, "Better, again."
    They continued this until Xingchen grew tired of punching. They decided to take a break and drink some water.
    Xingchen got an idea and smiled, "Xue Yang, stand in front of me please."
    "Sure," Xue Yang stood before the man in his training gear and Xingchen quickly did a handstand in front of him and rested his legs on Xue Yang's shoulders. He raised himself up quickly and put a hand behind Xue Yang's head as the man fell back.
    Xue Yang fell to the floor and Xingchen's hand protected his head. He looked up at the man and smiled, "That was smart."
   "Do you think I'll be able to use it?" Xingchen asked, helping the man up.
    "Maybe if I want to eat you," Xue Yang muttered.
    "What was that?" Xingchen asked turning a hazy pink.
     "Nothing," Xue Yang smiled, "do you want to practice it again?"
Xingchen nodded slowly, "Sure." He did the handstand and raised himself up but this time Xue Yang didn't fall. Instead the man walked forward and pushed Xingchen up against a wall, earning a gasp. Xue Yang licked the spot in between Xingchen's legs and Xingchen turned a dark red, "Xue Yang!"
"What?" Xue Yang chuckled, "Don't you like it?" Earning no response he grabbed Xingchen's waist and set the man down on the floor gently. He took out his phone and turned off the cameras in the room.
He threw his phone away and began taking off the training gear. He hovered over Xingchen shirtless and smirked, "Your turn."
Xingchen cheeks were red as he nodded. He took of his gear and Xue Yang stopped him by pinning his wrists above his head.
Xue Yang trailed a hand down the man's exposed abdomen and smiled when he shivered. He fully undressed Xingchen and himself and went down on the man earning a moan.
"Xue Yang," Xingchen whimpered, "m-more."
The man nodded in response and held Xingchen's hands up with one hand while the other went down to his entrance. He slid two fingers in slowly and moved them at a steady pace.
Xingchen moaned softly and gasped when Xue Yang touched a certain bundle of nerves. Xue Yang smiled at the reaction and added another finger, pressing against the spot gently and driving the other man mad.
"H-harder!" Xingchen cried out, tears rolling down his face.
Xue Yang chuckled and shook his head, "You're not in charge here darling, I am." He picked Xingchen up and pushed him up against the wall again, the man's entrance in front of his mouth.
He licked the rim gently before thrusting his tongue in. Xingchen let out a high pitched moan, and spread his legs even wider to allow the man more access.
Xue Yang smirked and moved his tongue in and out hitting Xingchen's spot repeatedly. He stopped, dug his tongue in deeper and licked Xingchen's prostate. Xingchen came with a scream, "Xue Yang!"
The man pulled out with a smile, "You came untouched," he said, "should you be punished or rewarded?"
Xingchen sighed tiredly and let himself be laid down on the ground again, "I don't know."
"Maybe you should get rewarded, you did train hard today after all," Xue Yang murmured. Xingchen nodded, his face pink and eyes half closed.
Xue Yang sat Xingchen on his lap and let the man sink on his length slowly. Xingchen whimpered at the feeling and rested his chin on Xue Yang's shoulder, he moaned softly and Xue Yang's eyes turned dark.
"Xingchen, don't do that," he warned.
"Do wha-ah!" Xingchen moaned loudly when Xue Yang thrusted up and hit his prostate, "More!"
Xue Yang smirked, "You do it yourself darling, I'm not doing it for you anymore." Xingchen pouted but nodded. He gripped Xue Yang's shoulders and raised his hips before sinking down on the length again.
He moaned at the feeling and went faster, he loved the feeling of being filled up to the rim with the tip touching hitting his prostate directly.
Xue Yang watched the man throw his head back and cry softly. He watched while Xingchen let out half moans and sobs and scream when the angle was just right.
"Daddy!" He screamed as he came for the second time on his torso.
Xue Yang came deep inside of Xingchen at the scream and pulled out, "Call me that one more time and you won't walk for who knows how long."
Xingchen smiled weakly, "Daddy."