Chapter 7- Wen Mafia

R@pe warning ⚠️

   Wen Qing looked at him apologetically, "I'm sorry Xingchen."
    "What do you mean? What are you doing here with them?" Xingchen asked, then gasped when he was pushed down on his back on the bed.
    His hands were tied above he looked at Wen Qing, "What is going on here?"
    "I'm a part of the Wen Mafia," she replied, looking down.
     "You...you what? Is this why you left Jiang Cheng before?" Xingchen asked.
     "Yes," Wen Qing said before leaving the room.
    Xingchen looked at Wen Chao and frowned, "What do you want from me? I already told you that I don't know anything."
    "You know something, I can tell," Wen Chao said, "now tell me what you know."
    Xingchen saw a man lean down with the blindfold in his hands and moved his head back. The man roughly pulled Xingchen's head back towards him and put the blindfold on him.
   "I don't know anything," Xingchen said, "I just know he is a mafia leader."
   "Who else works for him?" Wen Chao asked.
    "The people you know," Xingchen said, "Wangji and Xichen."
     "What are their real names?"
     "They introduced themselves as Chengmei, Xichen, and Wangji," Xingchen said.
     "How old are they? Where do they live?"
     "They look to be in the 20's, and I never asked," Xingchen replied.
     "You were on the phone with Chengmei, what were you talking about?" Wen Chao asked.
     "What restaurant to go to," Xingchen lied easily, "I wanted to get to know him better."
     "Is that all?" Wen Chao asked.
     "Yes," Xingchen said.
     "He's no help," another voice said.
     "Let's keep him here," Wen Chao said, "he seems to be close to Chengmei. I can use him as bait."
    "Sure, boss," the voice said.
    "You can have your fun with him," Wen Chao said before walking away.
    Xingchen heard the footsteps leaving and someone climb on the bed on top of him. He started trembling slightly, "What do you want?"
    "Just fun," the man replied.
     Xingchen gasped when his clothes were stripped from him, "No!" He moved back but the man held him down by his hips. Xingchen thrashed around in the tight holds and earned a slap.
   "Stop fucking moving," the man said.
    "Leave me alone then!" Xingchen yelled. The man ignored him and thrusted in sharply, causing Xingchen to scream in pain. "No! Leave me alone!" Tears began rolling down his cheeks as he screamed in pain.
    "So fucking tight," the man groaned, moving faster.
    "Wen Qing! Help me!" Xingchen yelled in pain. He felt something wet where the man was connected to him and caught the smell of blood.
    "Weak," the man growled and went harder.
     "Wen Qing!" Xingchen screamed in pain, his hole being abused until it was bruised and bleeding even more. "Please Wen Qing! Help me!" He felt a hot liquid fill him up and cried softly, "Xue Yang," he whispered inaudibly.
      The man pulled out, "Never moaned once," he grumbled.
     Xingchen cried at the pain in his lower half, "Wen Qing! Please!" He sobbed.
     Unknown to him, the woman was standing outside the room with teary eyes, "I'm sorry," she whispered, and walked off crying.

    "Wei Ying!" Xue Yang yelled as he walked into the house. He had kicked down the door in search for Xingchen, "Wei Ying! Jiang Cheng!"
    "What the fuck are you doing?!" Wei Ying yelled at him.
    "Xingchen's missing!" Xue Yang yelled, grabbing the man by the shoulders, "I went to his house and the door was kicked down. The window of a room was opened and it was a mess!"
    "What?!" Wei Ying took his phone and saw a message, "Xue Yang...look at this." He gave the phone to Xue Yang who's eyes widened.
      "We need to help him," Xue Yang said, he put the phone down on the table nearby and walked outside.
     Jiang Cheng bumped into him as he ran to the door, "What's going on?"
    "Xingchen's missing, his house is ruined and door was kicked open," Xue Yang explained, "I'm getting Wangji and Xichen for help."
    "Lan Huan?"
    "Lan Zhan?" The brothers asked in sync.
      "Yes, I'm guessing you know they're in a mafia," Xue Yang said walking to his car, "Xichen is my second in command and Wangji is the hacker."
     "I was with Lan Huan a second ago," Jiang Cheng said, "he left to your house."
     "Good, let's meet up there and figure out on how to save Xingchen," Xue Yang said, "I'm sure it was the Wens."
     "The Wen Mafia?" Wei Ying asked.
     "Yes, and I think I know why they took him," Xue Yang said, "now let's go." He got in his car and Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying took their own. 
    They drove to Xue Yang's house, breaking a lot of laws, and finally arrived. Xue Yang stormed in and yelled, "The Wens took Xingchen!"
    "What do you mean? Isn't he a part of them?" Xichen asked not turning around from the table.
     "He isn't, and I think you have some explaining Lan Huan," Jiang Cheng said, "or should I say Xichen."
    The man froze and stiffly turned around, "Jiang Cheng, I-I can explain."
    "There's no need, Xingchen told me all that you did to him," Jiang Cheng said harshly, "but guess what? I stuck to your stupid ass and now he's missing."
    "Same to you Lan Zhan," Wei Ying said, "I'm disappointed in you for not telling me. I didn't want to think you would hurt me and Xingchen disagreed. I was on your side and like Jiang Cheng said, he's missing!"
    "Wei Ying," the man said, in a deep voice, "please."
     "I don't want to hear it," Wei Ying snapped, "you and I will have a serious conversation after we find Xingchen." He turned to Xue Yang, "Where do you think he is?"
"The Wen Mafia headquarters," Xue Yang said, "it's a bit far away though."
"I don't care," Wei Ying spat, "he's over there because of us and we're getting him out of there. Now let's go."
Xue Yang nodded, "Alright, let's go."