s e v e n t e e n

Start from the beginning

I would der who it is. I always get told when someone new comes.

"Want to check it out?" Audrey ask.

I nod and we make our way over there. I push past people just to make way way to the front.

I made my way to the front and see a brand new Lamborghini. Dang this person must be rich.

I drivers side door opens. Im surprise to see who exits the car.

Shawn.

I can tell by his face that he is surprised to see a lot of people.

I knew that shawn did covers on YouTube but I didn't know he was so popular.

When he got out he has two Starbucks in his hands. I wonder who they are for.

He was making in way over to the crowd but he looked like he was searching for someone.

When he saw me he smiled and was making his way towards me.

Everyone was just wondering what he was doing.

He finally came up to me.

"Hey Stell." He says with a smile.

"Hi" I say smiling.

"I got you Starbucks." He says and hands me it.

"My favorite. " I say smiling.

"So as you can see i-" he is cut off by people shouting.

"Okay everyone. Move along nothing to see. " as person says that people follow. I knew who that voice belonged to.

My brother. Nash.

He is like a king at this school. So people do as he says. He's not a jerk like people would be with this power. But if you get on his bad side , we'll you don't want to know.

As everyone leave, the only people here are me,Shawn, Bree, and Audrey.

On the other side if where we are there's Nash and his group of friends.

"Oh hey Nash." I say.

I look back at my friends. They know what's up so they start to leave. I give them a small smile.

"Stella, what do you think you are doing. " he says coming closer.

"Uh what does it look like I'm doing. I'm saying hi so Shawn." I say then take sip of my Starbucks.

"It looks like you are hanging out with someone I said you can't." He says clenching his jaw.

"Um you can't keep me way from my friends during school." I say.

"Uh yes I can. " he says and then the bell rings st the same time.

"Now get to class." He says and I groan and start walking to class with Shawn.

"Shawn stays." He says.

"What? why?" I say looking between my brother and Shawn.

"Because I said so. And you go to class. Taylor go make sure she goes to class." he says and Taylor comes over to me.

I look at Shawn and he just nods for me to go.

Me and Taylor walk into the halls that are almost empty due to people getting to class. There is silence for a bit until Taylor breaks it.

"You know you got to stop liking assholes." He says looking at me.

"Who says I like him like that." I say.

I mean I like him but I don't like like him.

"I see the way you look at him. Its the same way I used to look at Melissa."

Melissa is Taylors ex. I could tell they really liked each other but she had to move across the country so they had to end it.

"Really? I look at him like that?" I tell him.

"Yeah. Listen Stella, I'm not like Nash that hates his guts but I'm not saying that he's not good for you. You deserve someone special. Someone that cares for you and loves you as much as you do to them. The thing I'm saying is that I know you're young and you think that everything in your life is going perfect but there are going to be times when you find the one and maybe he wasn't like you expected to be. He could be smart but ugly. He could be fucking hit but dumb. He could be a serial killer. He could be a freaking ass to everyone else but he will love you back and you need to show everyone that. You can't let people keep him away from." He says with a little smile.

Well damn. I don't know Tay thought like this.

I smilied and gave him a bear hug.

"Why can't you be my brother." I mumble into his chest since he is way taller then me.

He smiles at what I said.

"Alright get to class. Aye and remember what I said." He let's go and I nod. He starts walking is way to class as I enter my first period.

Let the torture begin.

- a u t h o r s n o t e -

hey gorgeous people that read my fanfic. here is another update that sucks I'll try to update asap bc of school ily lil penguins

twitter: @/fvkincam

follow | vote | comment

-ruby x.o

(( p.s if this gets 10 votes I'll put up a selfie of me aye ))