t e n

- s h a w n -

"Oh...um...hi Bren-" I started but was cut off by Brent pushing me off Stella.

"Dude what the hell, nothing was happeni-" I'm cut off again by Brent, but this time he punched me on the cheek.

"BRENT STOP!" Stella yells.

He punched me like 3 times already. One in the other check and the other in my stomach.

Right now I'm on the floor.

I haven't punched back because I'm afraid I might get super pissed and my adrenaline with kick in and I probably kill him.

I haven't fought anyone in like 2 years. The last I fought, the kid need medical attention.

I try not to be a bad boy, but it just happens.

"Aye, kids take that outside. " A worker says. I totally forgot we were inside the place.

I tried to get up but couldn't. My stomach hurt.

Stella saw me struggling to get up so she came to my side.

"Here let me help you" she says and I out my arm over her shoulder and we get up together. We start walking outside when Brent comes up to us.

"Stella come on let's go. " He says sternly. "No." she says. "I said let's go" he says and tries grab he arm but she jerks away.

Now Brent is standing in front of us. "You know, now I remember why I broke up with you in the first place." he paused. "Why?" Stella says. I could tell she was hurt inside.

"Oh, well since you asked. I broke up with you because you are a slut that goes to which ever guy you can get your hands. You suck at kissing. And you aren't even that pretty. " He says with no emotion then walks off to where his car is and drives away.

When I looked at Stella she looked hurt but she looked better than I would imagine she would be.

"Um...c'mon we can go to my house and get you cleaned up since my house is closer. " She says staying strong. I just nodded.

I can't believe Stella took this so well. She was strong. I can tell that inside she dying but she doesn't want anyone to know. But somehow I did. I knew she was suffering inside. I knew that she had a lot of emotions bottled up inside her. Right now I promised my self that I would be there when she broke down into a million and I would be there to pick each piece up until she was the same happy Stella I met in the first day of school.

That's a promise I'm willing to keep.

- at Stella's house -

- s t e l l a -

We were already at the font of my house. I forgot my keys and hope the front door was open. It wasn't.

I knocked.

I was afraid of who would open it.

Hayes finally opens the door.

"Wow, finally you open the door" I say and push him aside for me and shawn can both fit through the doorway.

"Well hello to you too." Hayes says

I walk inside and put shawn on the couch. "Stay here I'll be right back. " I say and going into the kitchen to get a cloth to wash Shawn's face.

"So how is it that you go and leave with Brent and come back with a different guy?" Hayes says jokeing.

I just ignore him. "Um..well this is Shawn. He's new here. And he kinds got beat up by Brent and yeah. That's pretty much it" I say like it wasn't a big deal. I tried not to break down when I mentioned Brent.

"Oh okay, well hi Shawn I'm Hayes. " He says going to where Hawn was sitting on the couch. "hey" Shawn says.

I get a kinda wet cloth and a dry one and go to where Shawn was sitting on the couch.

"Her let me see your face. " I say to Shawn as I sit closer to him.

He has a bruised lip and some cuts. I don't even know how he got cuts. I start cleaning the blood he has on his face.

"So um Hayes. Where mom and dad?" I ask Hayes while I'm cleaning up Shawn. "Well dads at work and mom is at the store with Skylynn. " He says as he turns in the tv. "Okay what about Nash?" I ask. I wasn't really worried about the whole Shawn and Nash little fight. Shawn told me he didn't se his face so I didn't worry. But should I?

"Nash is at Cams house. " he says flipping through the channels to see what's on. "But they might come over later. Just saying. " Well that probably means all his friends are coming. I really like his friends they are not annoying like I thought they would be.

His friends consist of him, Cameron, Taylor, Jack J, Jack G and Aaron. Aaron is a junior but he still hangs out with them. I used to have a little crush on Taylor but after I got with Brent I didn't. He's like another big brother though. Cam he has a thing for me but it's annoying, he know that he can't get with me, because apparently Nash said and I quote, "My sister is off limits to all you guys" he told his friends that.

I was finally done with Shawn face. Lol that sounds weird. I got up and out the cloth I was using away.

"Shawn let's go to my room. " I say motioning him to upstairs. "Okay. later Hayes. " He says and follows me upstairs.

- s h a w n -

I follow Stella upstairs to her room. As I got inside her room I look around she has a big room. Bigger than mine. She has a king size bed, a restroom and a walk in closet.

I didn't know what to do so I was just standing there in the door way.

"Well don't just stand there" she says motioning me to her bed. I go to her bed and sit down next to her but a reasonable space between us.

"So what do you want to do" she says looking up at me. "Well we could watch a movie?" I suggest. "Okay here let me get my lab top. " She gets up and goes to her desk and gets it. She then turns it in and goes on Netflix.

"Hold up let me change into something comfortable" she says and goes to her closet and get some cloths then to the restroom to change.

"You can get more comfortable too if you want!" She shouts from inside the restroom. "There are some sweats that are big in me that I don't use a lot in my closet. You can use them. " I laugh.

I take off my shoes and my shirt. It was getting hot inside here. I change into the sweats that she told me about. They actually fit me perfect.

I go to the top of the bed a lay down with the laptop right next to me. I wait for Stella to come out. She finally came out.

She was wearing a plaid blue pajama bottom and a whit loose crop top and her hair was down.

"Why don't you have your shirt on?" she says walking toward the other side of the bed next to me. "Well you said to get comfortable." I say smirking. She laughs and get in bed next to me. "So what movie do you want to watch?" I say. "Let's watch a Disney movie! She says eager. "Okay" I say smiling.

We finally decides on watching Tangled. She says that's her fave Disney princess movie.

Stella was snuggled next to me. Her head was on my chest. It felt perfect moment.

She was starting to fall asleep half way through the movie. Me too kinda. It was 5:19 p.m. I think a little nap wouldn't hurt.

I turned off her laptop in out it in her night stand trying to not wake her up.

I put a blanket over both of us and I drifted off to sleep.

- a u t h o r s n o t e -

Yay! Here's chapter ten. It was kinda boring sorry. I'll probably update until next year since 2015 is in 3 days. Kk ily lil penguins.

twitter/insta: @/fvkincam

follow | vote | comment

- ruby x.o