s e v e n t e e n

(( not edited ))

- s h a w n -

When Stella called me I couldn't go to sleep anymore. I decided to just get ready.

I got up and went to the restroom. After going my business, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I did my hair but didn't really want to so I just did it messy but still presentable.

Once I was done with that I decided yo change. I picked out a white t-shirt paired with a blue flannel and khakis with dark blue Nike's. I put on some glasses just because.

When I finished it was about 7:10 a.m.

I got my bagpack and went downstairs to get breakfast.

I was greeted by my mum making pancakes. "Morning honey" she says flipping a pancake. "Hey mum." I say taking pancake that's already made.

"Oh your father already went to work but he left this for you " she says handing me a little box with a bowbon it.

"What's this?" I ask as I take the little box from her hand.

"Just a little present. Your father and I know how much you really didn't want to move all the way here, so we thought we would make it up to you." She says smiling.

I open the box and surprised to what I find. New car keys!

"OMG! Thank you mom you guys are the best!" I say really excited then hug.

"Aw your welcome. You new car is outside. But try not to get a speeding ticket this time. " she says laughing.

I laugh and tell her bye. When I go outside I see a brand new Lamborghini. It's matalic back.

I can't believe they did this just for me. To see me happy. I love my parents. After all I've done. The bad things. They still love me as much as I love them.

I got in the car and stated to drive to school. I wish I picked up Stella today. I so want to show her my new car. Not to show off but yeah lol who am I so want to show this off.

I decided to be nice and buy Stella Starbucks. I know how much she lives it. I already now her favorite. Cotton candy frapp.

I went to the same Starbucks that me and her went on my first day.

After I got her and me Starbucks and made my way to school.

This day should be interesting.

- s t e l l a -

When we got to school I went to go find my friends. They always wait for my by my locker.

When I got there I saw my friend Bree and Audrey.

I knew Audrey since I was little. We used to be neighbors but then she moved.

She dose cheer like me and Bree. We've been doing cheer together since we were little. Thats why we are all best friends.

"Hey girlies" I say smiling. I then put in my combination in my locker.

"So was your weekend?" Bree ask Audrey since me and Bree spent it together. Audrey was in Vegas.

"It was interesting. I went to this plac-" Audrey was cut of by some people run through the hall screaming as they go through the front entrance.

"What's going on?" I ask them.

I close my locker and ask a little freshman.

"Hey what's going on?" I ask her.

"There's a new student. He's a youtuber. He's pretty well known. Also fucking hot." she says then starts making her way to where everyone is.