t w e n t y - n i n e

prince and princess;

s t e l l a

"so where exactly are we going?" i ask shawn. we've been driving around for like ten minutes or so and he still hasn't told me anything about where we are going.

"have you ate?" he asked ignoring my previous question.

"no. i didn't bother getting any food at the party. now can you tell me whe-" I was cute off.

"we're going to in and out." he said fast.

(( in and out is the best!! if you love it let's be best friends!!))

"okay?" i was so confused right now.

-

when we finally made it to in and out shawn decided that we should just order inside because the drive through was so long.

(( it always is!!))

when we got there we were getting a bunch of looks. i was confused at first but then i remembered I'm wearing a freaking dress. something you wouldn't wear if you go to a fast food place.

"hello welcome to in and out, what would you like?" the lady said. she still looked pretty young maybe early twenties late teens.

shawn grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. i got butterflies when he did that.

"what do you want." he looked at me with a smile.

"i just want a cheeseburger with animal fires." i smiled at him.

he told the lady at the cash register my order and his. once he payed she looked at us.

"you guys are a really cute couple." she smiled. i was about to object that we were just friends but shawn spoke first.

"thanks, she's a pain in the ass but i love her." he smiled and kissed my cheek. i blushed.

"aw how cute, have a nice day you two." she gave shawn the receipt.

we moved for the other people could order. i looked at shawn. he just smiled at me.

i was about to tell shawn something but i felt someone pulling my dress. i looked down to see a little girl with a plastic crown.

"oh hi." i smiled at her. "are you a princess?" she asked. she looked like she was four.

"well," i let go of shawns hand and bent down so i was her height, "do i look like a princess?" she nodded.

"then yes. i am a princess. you're a princess too right?" i pointed to her fake crown. "yeah, but i'm not as pretty as you so i'm never going to be a princess."

"listen," i pause because I didn't know her name. "priscilla." she smiled. "okay priscilla you are so pretty! you can be a princess. and you are the most pretty princess i've ever seen. me, i'm not even pretty. you're the pretty one here." i laughed. she giggled.

"is he suppose to be your prince?" she pointed to shawn.

he was just on his phone totally ignoring us. "yeah, but he doesn't do a very good job of being one." i giggle and so did she.

"hey i heard that!" he looked hurt.

"when am i going to get my prince?" she asked.

"you will get your prince whenever he comes and finds you. he is out there searching for you. he may not know it's you but when you meet you'll know that's your prince." i told her.

"how will i know it's him?" she asked.

"well, you'll know it's him when he makes you laugh. any other guy can make you laugh, but he will make you laugh at the most inappropriate times but it's okay because your with him. you'll know it's him when he makes the time for you. like he'll be busy but he'll do anything and make any excuse for you. he'll make sure you're safe like always. he'll fight for you. he'll go with you to in and out at 12 a.m just because your hungry and didn't eat. he'll make you feel like a princess." i rambled. although some stuff is true. maybe i should take my own advice.

"how long will that take? like how long do i have to wait for him?"

"i waited so long for my prince. but you don't need a prince. when a princess turns into a queen she is more powerful than any king." she smiled.

"okay, i'll wait. and if i wait too long i'll be a queen that's even better." she giggled.

"do whatever makes you happy." she nodded and went to her parents.

i got up and looked at shawn. he was now paying attention.

"so i'm your prince." he smirked.

"you wish." i laughed.

-

[have you guys heard 'i know what you did last summer' omg i f.ucking love that song!! and if you do too let's be friends!! sorry if there was a lack of shawn in this chapter i will make it up to you guys!! I was listening to one direction while writing this lol. alright till next time babes]