The end of The Red Death

Third person POV

Whilst the teens were preparing their plan, the ships were sailing through the fog that protected Dragon Island.

"Sound your positions. Stay within ear shot." Stoick ordered.
Gobber ranted on about what Stoick's plan was.
"Find the nest and take it."
"Ah. Of course. Send them running. The old Viking fall back. Nice and simple." Gobber stated.
Stoick noticed the dragons listening carefully and so he walked to the controls.
"Step aside." The viking did then started whisper-shouting directions to other ships.

Frankie POV

Me and Hiccup were stood in the middle of the Arena waiting.

"If you're planning on getting eaten, I'd definitely go with the Gronckle." Fishlegs said from behind us. We turned to see all the teens and Astrid stood there.
"Who's that?" He meant me.
"Guys this is Tauriel. A friend. The one who taught me how to train the dragons."
"Not all of them Hiccup. There are a lot more dragons than said within that book you lot keep. 'The book of dragons or something.'" I said and Fishlegs looked like he was about to burst. I smiled before getting serious.
"So here's the plan."

Third person POV

Gobber spots a ship hanging off a ledge.
"Huh. I was wondering where that went."
"Stay low and ready your weapons." Stoick commanded as the dragons started freaking out. He jumped over the side and landed on the pebbled ground. He saw a Nightmare tail slither into the rock.
"We're here."

Frankie POV

Whilst Hiccup got the other dragon I got the Monstorus Nightmare out.
"Told you I'd get you out." I smiled at him as he nuzzled my hand.

I guided him towards Snotlout who was whimpering in fear. He leant down to pick up the point of a spear but Astrid shook her head.
"Uh-uh."
I reached out and grabbed his hand and started to place it on the Nightmare's snout.
"Wait! What are you-"
"Shh Relax Snotlout." He put his hand on the Nightmare's snout and started laughing in amazement. I smiled and left to get some rope.
"Where are you going?!"
"You're gonna need something to help you hold on." I heard Hiccup says whilst handing me the rope. I gestured to the arena dragons.

I got them all settled with Hiccup riding with Astrid.
"What about you?" Hiccup asked I smirked and made a mental call.
"I'll catch up now go before she kills them."
He nodded and led the others away. I spread my wings and flew back to the home of the Origional dragons.
"Guys!" I yelled when I was in the cavern with the tree.

I was suddenly tackled by 6 dragons.
"FRANKIE!!" They all yelled at once.
"Hey guys. Now we don't have much time. The Red Death has been challenged by Berk and Toothless, Mystique and the Vikings are in danger. I need your help." I explained they all smiled.
"We're in!" Vapour said.
I mounted Spitfire the Nadder and we went to join the fight.

🕑Timeskip to catching up with the Teens🕑

"Hiccup!" I shouted when we spotted them. They all turned to us and saw all of the dragons I brought. They went wide-eyed.
"You alright there guys?" I said.
"Where did you get them. All of them." I smirked.
"Did you forget that I'm the Dragon Queen?" I asked and they all remembered so I laughed.
"My lady, what are we up against." The Gronckle with Fishlegs on asked.
"The Red Death. You can leave if you want but if not prepare yourselves."
"WE ARE WITH YOU!" They all shouted at once.
The Vikings looked confused but shrugged it off.

Then the Island came into view and we saw Stoick and Gobber trying to distract it.
"When we are behind her, I want you all to focus your fire on the back of her head. If we all hit her at once we'll do more damage." I ordered. They replied with stuff like 'right' or 'got it'.
"Now!" I shouted.
We all fired at the back of her head causing a huge explosion and gaining the attention of all the adult Vikings.