Berk

Five years after prologue

Frankie's POV

It's been 5 years since I began living with the dragons. Life with them is amazing. Everything we know about them is wrong. They only raid villages to survive or to serve that Monster in the Mountain of Dragon island.

I have changed a lot. I have grown really close with these dragons, close enough to consider them my family. We always have each other's backs.
I even got to give them all names.
Their names are:
Monstrous Nightmare- Vapour
Gronckle- Gravelwing
Rhumblehorn- Thunder
Deadly Nadder- Spitfire
Scauldron- Riptide
Hideous Zippleback- Dusk (right) and Dawn (left)
Night Fury- Toothless

And then there is my best friend Mystique the everfury.
I have made some upgrades on my clothes to blend in with my friends.

Not mine👆

Not mine👆

Yes I have wings how cool is that!!!

Over the years I have been rescuing dragons all over the archipelago. After all, I am the Queen of Dragons. Leader over all, including the Bewilderbeast

Today, is the day I visit Berk.
I do this from time to time, to make sure the ones I love are still alive.

"Frankie come on, let's go already! If we want to get there with the nightfall we have to go!" Mystique whined. Ugh she is such a drama queen.
"Okay Okay, I'm coming. C'mon guys let's go!" I say mounting Mystique.
"Finally!"
"What took so long!"
They kept complaining as we left the caverns

🕑Timeski to flying over the ocean🕑

(She has actual wings instead of a flight suit.)

"That was a Blast!" I shouted.

🕑Timeskip to nightfall🕑

As we were flying above the clouds, we heard dragons roaring in the distance.
"Guys? I think we found Berk." They all grumbled in response.
We dove down and there it was. The place I haven't seen in 5 years.

Berk.