Who are you?

Frankie's POV
I grinned and looked at Hiccup who was breathing heavily. He stands up and starts to walk away but then he passes out and i struggle to suppress my laughter.
"C'mon Mystique, let's take him home." I said exiting the bush and turning to her.
"What!? What about the other Vikings?"
"Oh right, forgot about them hehe." I replied rubbing the back of my neck.
I heard Hiccup groan so I looked to see him staring at me.
We locked eyes for a minute before I ran off with Mystique following in cammoflauge mode, leaving a very confused Hiccup. (Mystique has the abilities of all the dragons because she is the Best Friend of The Queen of Dragons. Aka. Frankie. So she has every ability as well. You can also visit people in their dreams. I know freaky right?)

Hiccup's POV
I groaned as I groggily opened my eyes. My head was throbbing and I struggled to sit up. When I did I looked up and saw someone in black armour and they had......wings!?

I just stared at them before they turned to me and we just stayed like that before they just ran off into the trees leaving me on the floor very confused.

Frankie's POV
I ran until I came to a cove with large sturdy stone walls and a large pond in the middle. I climbed down before looking around then i was tackled to the ground causing my helmet to fall off.
I looked up only to be met with a wet sensation on my face and it belonged to Toothless. Ewww.
"Toothless, you know that doesn't wash out," I groaned and he just girgled resembling a laugh til he was tackled. I burst out laughing when I saw it was Mystique and when they got up they started play fighting.
"Alright you two lovebirds, let's get some rest."I say leaning against a rock until I was picked up and carried over to somewhere very warm. When I opened my eyes I saw i was wrapped in between the dragons.
"Night guys." I yawned.
"Night Frankie." They replied in unison before I slipped into someone's dreams. Scratch that, Hiccup's dreams.

Hiccup's POV
After that very one-sided conversation with my father I settled down to sleep but what I didn't expect to see was my friend standing right infront of me.
"F-f-Frankie?"
She nodded and I ran and latched onto her in a bone-crushing hug. Or the best I could considering I am still like a fish bone.
"Hi Hiccup." Her melodic voice sounded. Wait what? After all this time I still have a crush on her. I pulled away and looked downcast because I failed to avenge her.
"Hiccup? What's wrong?"
"I couldn't do it. I couldn't kill a dragon. I am no viking."
"No your not,"
I looked up at her with betrayal in my eyes but I saw a look of affection? in her eyes. She softly stroked my hair the way she used to when we were kids.
"-You're so much more. And killing a dragon isn't the best way to prove it. Maybe we have to do something that nobody has ever done before. So Be who you are not what they want you to be." She said placing a kiss to my cheek before starting to fade away.
"Wait! What if I never see you again? What then?"
"I will always be there when you least expect." Then the dream ended.
I shot upright in my bed thinking about my dream. What did she mean? Something that has never been done before? Then it hit me.
I am going to Train the Night Fury and maybe find out who that figure was.

The last thought before I fell asleep again was..

Who are you?