"Wait, is there any way I can get stronger, or at least earn my way back to the land of the living?"

"Well, you can't go back to the living unless someone wishes you back to life, but you can train with King Kai, and become stronger. That way you can participate in the Otherworld Tournament, and win passage to heaven as a reward."

"I'll take it."

"All right, see that snake path way?"

"Yes."

"Go down it, and you'll find King Kai."

I nodded and took of sprinting as fast as I could, only to remember I can fly. I went for it, just to face plant. I got back up and continued sprinting. I finally reached the head of the snake, and saw what looks like a tiny planet. I jumped and landed, feeling how it's heavier here. The one I presume to be King Kai walked out, and trialed me with making him laugh.

"What a joke. If you're the comedy genius you say you are, YOU make ME laugh."

"Alright then, prepare yourself to bust your guts! You ready?"

"Go for it."

"My girlfriend asked me if she did her eyebrows right. She looked surprised when I answered."

"You can tell me the pun now."

"....Let's just start training now."

I finished his training a while ago, and I now can use that Kaioken technique Kakarot had. I can use it up to 5 times now, which was even higher than he could!

I was fighting the air, keeping my technique in check, and even using some techniques of dead races and people, when my halo disappeared, and I was suddenly in front of Frieza and Zarbon

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I was fighting the air, keeping my technique in check, and even using some techniques of dead races and people, when my halo disappeared, and I was suddenly in front of Frieza and Zarbon.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I see, so the dragon balls do work. In that case, track them down again."

I nodded and flew off in the direction of one. That bastard is going to get it soon. I found a few, and started hiding them, when I heard someone land behind me.

"And what might you be doing, my prince~?"

I scoffed and turned around, finding Zarbon standing behind me.

"If you think you can beat me now, then you're mistaken."

"Oh please, you've never even seen my full power."

I got rid of the whole ugly form thing, you're welcome.

I smirked and she raised her power and so did I. Only for it to go even higher than the highest she's raised it. I dropped the smirk and took a stance, only for her to grin and yell out, her power growing and her muscles becoming more defined. I was about to charge, when suddenly she need me in the stomach, slammed me into the ground, and put her foot on my head.

"Hmmm, I like you just like this. Quiet and on your knees~"

I roared and grabbed her leg, catching her off guard.

"Kaioken!"

"Kaio what?!"

I stood up and slammed her into the ground by her leg, before stomping on it, shattering the bone. She screamed out, and I knocked her out. That's one issue solved. I went over to a tree, pulled off a huge leaf and used my ki to burn a note into it.

I was flying around where Zarbon and Y/n went, only to find her unconcious on the ground with a broken leg. I also found a note by her.

We don't appreciate you aliens on our marijuana, shit, I mean carrot plantation. We left her here as an example.
               -Your Friends, the Nameks

Huh, how kind of them to leave a note. Shame the idiots burned it into a leaf and couldn't erase. I'm gonna find the space kush and then I'll find the dragon balls.

I hid the dragonballs, only to find the Earthlings. I attacked, only to get attacked by the Ginyu Force. Kakarot arrived and I explained to him what Frieza did, while trying my hardest not to complain about the hole in my chest. I got shot again, so the brat grabbed me and flew to the spaceship as per Kakarot's request.

Male Vegeta Reader x Dragon Ball Z/Superजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें