Taufan liked it when Ochobot would occasionally raise him up, and put him down to walk again. There was some improvement. But the teen could only conclude that Taufan mostly enjoyed being carried and raised up by the yellow power sphere.

Halilintar and Solar were a different issue. They were Very Competitive. Boboiboy was the one assisting them, while Tok Aba raised his hand to wait. Throughout their short walk, they would occasionally let go and hold his hand. Yet the teen could see that they were trying to get to Tok Aba first. Boboiboy just kept his senses sharp to avoid any accidents.

That's why, it's his best decision to separate them occasionally. He didn't want Solar and Halilintar's baby fights to get heated. Yet he made a mental note to try and fix this when they begin to slightly understand.

'Mom, wherever you are, I regretted not listening to how you took care of me as a baby.' The teen sighs,

"Abang!"His brown eyes looked down, and saw Ice trying to stand up, while holding at the hem of his pants, "Up! Up!"

"Alright, snowflake. Up, up." Boboiboy gently lifts the cyan clad baby towards his knees, and Ice gave a soft giggle when being lifted up.

His brown eyes then dart towards the others, and he sighs in relief. Halilintar and Gempa were sleeping beside each other. Solar was playing his star plushie along with Duri and his own Cat plush. Taufan and Blaze seem to giggle while they are poking at each other's cheeks.

The others didn't seem to mind Ice being carried by their big brother, and his cyan clad brother just wanted to snooze and hugged by him as well. The teen didn't mind, and kind of wanted some peace, without any chaos.

"C-Col... (cold)..." Boboiboy heard Ice mumble, his tiny arms raising towards him, "I-Icesh!"

Boboiboy knew what his brother meant. Carefully, he sets his brother towards his other arm, "Alright."

He lifted his palm, and there raised a small droplet of water. Raising it up, he twirled the droplet with his fingers, making them separate and dance.

Ice giggled at the sight of the droplets dancing at his fingers, his cyan eyes sparkled in glee. It then sparked, and he giggled even more when Boboiboy returned the droplets into its original form, shaping it into a crystal, and then freezing it.

The teen glowed with pride at his control. A small scale it may be, he could still grasp his powers well without hurting them.

Boboiboy hasn't yet tested how his powers are right now. All he knew is that Ochobot told him of the setbacks he could experience after those events. The power sphere said that he may have his first and second tiers. However, it might not be as strong nor prominent as before, making it impossible to unlock his third tier.

He didn't mind, because he knew he could adapt and train. That's how they were trained in TAPOPS. Boboiboy could improve the state of his powers to make sure that he could protect his siblings from other worldly enemies as well.

And to prepare at the possibility of them having powers as well.

The reason for that possibility? Well, Boboiboy saw Ice grabbing the crystalized gem and began nibbling it without any problems.

Same goes as the others, they seem to be interested in an element that he has. It still years far ahead, but Boboiboy can't be sure if it will be that long.

"Boboiboy."

He turns to see Tok Aba and Ochobot arriving, groceries at hand, "Welcome back, Tok, Ochobot."

Ochobot volunteered to put the groceries at the proper cabinets, and even declined when Boboiboy asked to help as well. Tok Aba then went in front of his grandson with Boboiboy respectfully acknowledging his grandfather.