"So if she wasn't?" he looked at me playfully.

"Shut up"

"When last did you get some?"

"Why would I tell you that?"

"Just tell me"

"I haven't been with a man after you okay?"

"Seriously?"

"Yes, now leave me alone" I brushed past him and went in search of the hot tub.

"Madison"

"Bye Nathanial"

He huffed and next thing I know I am being thrown over his shoulder. "You were going in the wrong direction, dummy"

"Fuck you"

"That's the plan"

"Put me down you bitch" I pounded my fists on his back which didn't phase him.

"It's cute that you think that's going to hurt me" he smacked my ass making me jump. "That fucking hurt" I said through clenched teeth,

He hummed in response and we finally arrived at the hot tub. He sat me down by the stairs and just stared at me. "What?"

"Take your clothes off"

"When hell freezes over"

"You're going to get into the hot tub with your office clothes?"

"Fine" I rolled my eyes and took off my shirt and shorts.

"Damn I missed seeing you undress"

"Suck my dick"

"If you keep up with attitude you will be choking on mine"

"I thought you were celibate"

"Yeah well I only did that for you"

"Oh wow"

"I'll go fetch the strawberries and wine"

"Yes go ahead my pet" I smirked as I got into the tub and sunk into it until only my head was visible.

He kissed my forehead before walking back inside. I stared up at the stars and sighed content. I really needed to take my mind off work and especially that god forsaken case.

When nate came back with the stuff, he sat it down by a nearby table and handed me a glass of wine. "Thank you"

"I'm going to check on Gabbi real quick"

"I'm sure she's fine"

"I just want to make sure" he smiled before disappearing inside again.

He's already overprotective of her...

I leaned over to grab a handful of strawberries and plopped them into my glass. Yes he brought the MacDonald's as well.

I grabbed the fries and started eating. "Hey stop eating everything" he walked out making me freeze

"Suck my dick"

"Say that one more time" he glared at me.

"Suck my d-" before I could finish my sentence he was in the tub and slammed his mouth on mine. I shoved him off me and continued to eat.

"Bitch" I mumbled during bites.

He grabbed the fries,the glass and put it on the table nearby. He moved closer to me and placed his hands on my waist. "You're delusional if you think I'm going to fuck you"

"I never said I was going to fuck you"

"Then what are you doing?"

"Just tasting" he smirked making me look at him confused. He played with my hair until he gripped making my head pull back and leaving my neck exposed. His started leaving butterfly kisses all over my neck till by my collarbone. "Nate-" I began to speak but he put his thumb into my mouth.