Chapter 116: Completeness of two lives

Start from the beginning

"How can there be so many scripts?" Qingge rolled his eyes, only to find out that Xiao Li was second-rate after being familiar with it, and the usual stability was the appearance!

"Cough, so do you have anything to do with me? I haven't had anything to show up with recently. I've dealt with it." Xiao Li coughed lightly.

"Brother Xiao, I ask you personally, do you know Huang Yunyan?" Qing Ge smiled lightly.

"! Qingge, do you want to change assistant?" Xiao Li almost jumped over there. "I did such a good job and helped you run errands and help you deal with so many things. Why do you want to change assistant? Or that one? Can't get on the table! "

"..." Qingge took the phone a little further and frowned. "I'm going to be deaf. I didn't say I want to change you, so I asked. Is Huang Yunyan a bad person?"

"Say it early, scared me." Xiao Li breathed a sigh of relief at that end and continued to give him gossip. "Huang Yunyan, what do you say? Just do it. I have been in a band and have been tepid. I heard that he is currently looking for a newcomer and wants to fill his band. Fortunately, President Shen has a face. After all, he signed a contract for so long and did nothing. I think we can't get mixed up. "

"Anything else?" Qingge frowned. Obviously, Huang Yunyan found Li Yan just to use him to develop his band. With Li Yan's strength, he did not need these burdens at all, and he could hold up a sky by himself.

"Yes." Xiao Li shouted, "Huang Yunyan has a kind face, and both men and women eat it. It is said that it is only said that the artists under his hands seem to have slept with him, and I have no evidence. It 's a rumor in the company. If you come to our company for dinner, you will know. "

"..." Qingge looked up at Li Yan, okay, if Huang Yunyan was really able to dig Li Yan, it would kill two birds with one stone, and sing, his face would be good.

"Then how did he get here?" Qingge wondered. According to Brother Shen's temperament, it was impossible to tolerate such a person.

"Oh, his contract is about to expire at the end of this year. I guess the big boss doesn't plan to pay liquidated damages for this kind of people. I heard that his band's people have started to find their way out for themselves." Xiao Li chuckled. "I also rejected two."

"I seem to remember that you have brought an artist before?" Qingge ticked the corner of his mouth. Although Xiao Li was a little bit second, it was reliable, and it was rare for a big man to be so careful.

"You just poke my heart, yeah, took two of them, and after turning red, you turned your face away and didn't recognize people. That wouldn't work either, as an uncle would smile." Xiao Li smiled indifferently.

"Exactly, are you in the company?" Qingge crackled in his heart and started a small abacus.

"Yeah, I'm not you, of course I'm squatting the company." Xiao Li said.

"It's okay, I'll be looking for you in the future, something to say." Qingge hung up the phone with a smile and looked at Li Yan, "Li Yan, are you really going to enter the entertainment industry? There will be a lot of attention in the life of entertainers in the future , Not so easy. "

Li Yan nodded: "I don't have any bad habits, I won't go out drinking and racing."

Qingge couldn't help crying: "I'm not worried about you, but you just think about it, and pay attention to your words and actions. Don't offend people easily, but don't be bullied."

"Um." Li Yan answered softly. "Are you going to contact Huang Yunyan?"

"No, Huang Yunyan's life style is not good, and he has brought an artist, not suitable, he is not really for you." Qingge smiled and said, "Let's go home and take the guitar, take you to Starcraft, start first To be strong. "