Chapter 58: Jam

"Baby, here, get off." Duan Yujing parked his car in front of a large courtyard in the suburbs. This yard occupies a large area, and the outside is surrounded by walls, which are very decorative.

Qingge jumped down and sighed, "Oh my god, this is a good place for dogs, the scenery is good, there is no pollution, and it is quiet."

"You like it so much?" Duan Yujing walked over and held his hand, pinching his face. "After that, let's buy a house like this for the elderly."

"Okay, let's walk around every day, watch the sunrise and sunset, and we can plant flowers in the yard, I like it." Qingge said with a smile, "But that's a future thing, I still like it now. Live with you in our little apartment. "

"Baby, you have to believe that our apartment is really not small, and we have our own yard. It's enough to live with our family. It's too big. I guess you will be exhausted before you leave." The door went in.

Qingge laughed straight, tired is impossible, it is estimated that you will hold me and walk through it.

"YuJing, come here so soon?" It was a middle-aged man talking, holding an adult Labrador dog in his hand, and saw them pushing in and laughing.

Duan Yujing smiled and said, "Brother Chen, isn't this anxious to watch the dogs? Let's pick up the little Labrador. This is my lover Lin Qingge. He especially likes dogs. I'll take him to see them. "

Qingge nodded with a smile: "Brother Chen, my name is Lin Qingge, and Yujing is my lover."

The man called Brother Chen waved his hand lightly: "It's okay, come with me to see, jam is still in the room, but it doesn't come out."

"Jam?" Qingge's cat's eyes crooked into a crescent. He didn't expect the dog owner's name to be so casual.

"Yes, they are called at will, please." Brother Chen smiled and took the big Labrador to the garden.

Qingge saw the young Labrador, his eyes lit up, and he couldn't wait to hold his lover's hand.

Brother Chen squatted to the ground, and the young Labrador dog in the garden clapping his hands: "Jam, come here."

When Jam heard it called it, he ran over very sensitively, with a strong physique and spirit. When he arrived in front of the owner, he squatted on the ground and struck his hand.

Brother Chen touched Jam's neck, smoothed it, and smiled back: "Jam has a good temper and generally does not actively attack people. Except when he feels threatened, it is considered to be the most small of the many. It's spiritual, and it's quick to learn. It 's because of you, that's why I cut love. "

Qingge squatted down, couldn't hold back his curiosity, and stared at the jam with a sharp eye: "Can I touch it?"

"Yes, you can try it and while calling its name. Dogs are just like humans and need to run in. If it likes you, you will get along more comfortable with it. Labrador dogs are their owners. Very loyal. " Brother Chen carried the jam and put it in front of Qingge.

"Jam ~" Qingge carefully stretched out his hand and smoothed him on the dog's back, and then learned how Brother Chen rubbed his neck. "Jam ~"

Jam didn't show resistance, instead he gathered in Qingge's arms and nudged it, and finally stuck out his tongue and licked his hand.

"Jing Ge, look, jam it licked my hand, it licked it." Qingge called his lover excitedly.

Duan Yujing also squatted down, rubbing his head, and the jam was always docile.

"Jam seems to like you very much." Brother Chen smiled, "Do you know how to raise a Labrador dog?"

Qingge swayed the jam and looked up and smiled: "I checked the Internet, and feeding should be done regularly, but also in a fixed location, preferably in a kennel."