Chapter 27: Get into trouble with your husband

"Baby, come and see what's missing?" There was a large suitcase in the room, and Duan Yujing was putting things one by one. Baby will start school tomorrow. Although he doesn't stay, he still has some beds. If there is a class in the afternoon, he can rest in the dormitory. He doesn't have to rush back. He can also rush over.

Qingge originally followed the conversation and then modify some details of the script. After hearing the words, he quickly put down his mobile phone and ran over flip-flops in slippers. The loose pajamas can also see the neck. Sure enough, a bright kiss mark.

"What to do with clothes?" Qingge saw a few clothes in storage bags inside and looked dumbly at Duan Yujing. No way, he hasn't stayed, naturally he doesn't understand, and isn't he going home?

"There are only two sets, and a thin coat. What should I do if it suddenly gets windy?" Duan Yujing explained to him patiently.

"I have a thin coat in my bracelet, you bought it!" Qingge took out his own clothes out of the suitcase disgustingly. "Don't put this, it's ugly."

"Okay, okay, just pick a pair of jeans and shirts to stay in the dormitory, to prevent emergencies, you can't use the space of bracelets outside right?" Duan Yujing obediently took out the two "ugly" clothes Only a set of jeans and shirt was left, with a thin coat outside, and a small inside and a small blanket brought from the bed, neatly stacked on the bottom.

Qingge sat on the bed, propped his chin, and watched the serious president packing his luggage one by one with a smile on his face, with a contented smile on his face, YuJing's hormones were too powerful, he wanted to flutter inverted! Usually a suit is charming enough. Now wearing home clothes also highlights the smooth muscle lines, not exaggerated and strong.

Duan Yujing watched the little lover in a daze and ignored him. He skillfully put towels, toothbrushes, and toothpaste on it, and put all the things he could use on the other layer of the suitcase. He naturally has to be fully prepared. Even if he does n't stay or take a bath, as long as Qingge stays in the dormitory for one minute, then he has to make sure what he wants. Even the shower gel and shampoo, he bought it. The mini suit is prepared, and his baby should be spoiled.

After Duan Yujing had packed these, there was still a large space in the trunk. He thought about it, went to the desk, opened the drawer, and took a large bag of snacks. Yes, it's snack!

Qingge stared brightly at his favorite chocolate, and various high-end sweets! Huh! That bag! That brand! It's the kind he likes!

Duan Yujing carried the snack behind him, and took over the little lover with one hand, and knew that the snack food would come over.

"Jing Ge, how nice you are!" Qingge wrapped his hands around his lover's neck, kissed his head and kissed him, "Well, give me a taste now ~" Since he was allergic to medicine these days, snacks have been restricted Although,  YuJing makes a lot of different pastries for him every day, there are still many fruits, but snacks are snacks, different!

"Bring it to the dormitory. Although you are not staying, you also need to have a good relationship with your roommates. After all, you have to go to class together, and you have to meet at noon, so get along with them." He ate a piece of chocolate as he wished, and gave him a messy fringe before his forehead. Anyway, he have to exercise tonight. It doesn't matter if you eat more ...

Qingge rattled the chocolate bitterly and nodded obediently when he heard it. He also lived with others for the first time. He was not used to it, but he always had to go out. He also had to make Jing Ge feel dependable.

Duan Yujing smiled. If his baby really wanted to eat, he didn't need to get his consent. First of all, the little vault in their house was in the baby's hand. Anything he could buy. He bought it and hid it himself. He would never know.