Chapter 65: Rainy Days

One step, two steps ... Duan Yujing was holding a black umbrella, took a coat in his hand, walked steadily, raindrops splashed and wet his shoes.

After finishing the work, he hurried over to pick up Qingge. In such a heavy rain, if the baby's little body gets wet, it is not a matter of changing his clothes. What if he gets sick?

Qingge trot in excitement, waiting far by the door, his mouth raised, so that he would not read wrong, knowing that it was his man who had picked him up.

Duan Yujing naturally saw the person waiting there, saw his bright smile, shallowly hooked his lips, walked in, the umbrella was not confiscated, and he was first held in his arms by his height advantage, and his lips were shallow. A pecking sip.

"Baby, you saw me so soon." Duan Yujing chuckled, handed the umbrella to Duan Lin, put the coat and scarf he brought on Qingge, and pulled out a pair of gloves from his coat pocket. Dress him carefully, "Do wear more clothes when you come out, what should you do if it gets cold?"

Qingge was wrapped tightly, wearing a coat hat, a scarf covering his nose and mouth, revealing only a pair of smart cat eyes. He blinked, because his scarf was a bit distorted, "I see, next time I will. There was heating in the hotel just now, but it didn't get cold."

"Every time you say I won't do it next time, you haven't specifically waited for me to send it in." Duan Yujing smiled and squeezed his palms, and turned to instruct Duan Lin, "Duan Lin, you go first and drive over."

Duan Lin nodded and took an umbrella and walked towards the parking lot.

Duan Yujing leaned on Qingge's waist, looking at the rainscape through the glass of the window. Qingge leaned on his side, looking behind him, like a pair of beauties.

If, there is no outdated voice.

"General Manager Duan, long famous." Lin Chengyu smiled as if he picked up gold, he followed Qingge downstairs, naturally saw the actions of two people, and knew that the other person must be the president of Liujing, but he did not expect him to be with his useless son, it seems that cooperation matters.

Qingge rolled his eyes, and he was so happy to see Jing Ge. He forgot that there were two others left behind, so disappointed that he could have watched the rain scene with the man.

Duan Yujing said lightly: "Hello, Mr. Lin."

Lin Chengyu smiled politely: "General Manager Duan, Qingge has troubled you. During his absence, I was still worried that he would be bullied. I knew that you would take care of him, and I was relieved."

"Mr. Lin is more concerned. Since the day you drove Qingge out, he is my person. Qingge's affairs you do not need to worry about outsiders." Duan Yujing glanced at him, "Mr. Lin had better not think about his idea. Otherwise, I'm not sure if I will shoot at the Lin family. After all, the Lin family now has a mix of the Du family and the Chen family. If Qingge is moved, our Duan family will not give up. "

Lin Chengyu was stunned by his candid words, looked at Qingge, desperately winked at him, and yelled: "General Duan is serious. If I knew Qingge came out for you, how could you not drive people out? Isn't this in a hurry? I'm afraid he was deceived and lost. He is my son after all, his blood is thicker than water. If I knew that Mr. Duan was interested in Qingge, I would have agreed. But we Qingge is also a Boy, why can't he be wronged, Mr. Duan is right? "

Lin Chengyu expects that Duan Yujing will not embarrass Qingge in public. As long as Duan Yujing agrees, things will be much easier to handle. People here come and go and ca n't help but deny it. He is also considered his father-in-law, and he's afraid he won't.