Chapter 109: Birthday Party

Not to mention how chaotic and annoying Shen Zeyu is, he still doesn't know why Zi Liu likes him and has confessed to him. Doesn't Zi Liu say he has a sweetheart? Why did you tell him again?

Mo Zili put away his emotions, and returned to the old master Mo Xiao, and took care of the remaining important customers for Shen Zeyu, as well as some work. After that, he can no longer accompany him, just like Qingge, Be an equal dividend shareholder.

On the other side, when Duan Yujing was preparing to return home from work early, Shen Ningyu and Huo Siming accidentally pulled people away, and the three of them even ran around the bar.

Duan Yujing looked at the bottles of wine in front of him and said silently, "What are you two doing? What wine do you drink so early? I'll leave when it's all right, and the baby is still waiting for me at home."

Huo Siming pours his own drink, reaches out to stop him, and lips his lips lightly: "Yu Jing, don't worry, today is your birthday. As a brother, how can I have a toast for you."

"That is, we haven't had a drink for a long time, does this have to do with it sooner or later?" Shen Ningyu laughed.

"..." Duan Yujing drank the red wine in the glass. "You two, won't it be the baby who will let you hold me? What will the family do?"

Shen Ningyu almost stumbled: "..." I wipe! If you can pretend you don't know, you will know that you can't hide it.

Huo Siming made a slap, and nonsense nonsense: "No, in the past, weren't we all spending your birthday with you? Isn't it normal to come out and drink?"

Duan Yujing glanced at him and thought for a moment, this is also true.

So three people drank at the bar, so there was plenty of time for Qingge to prepare the decorations. First, the cake was prepared, all kinds of snacks, fruits, and a table full of dishes. Wait until everything was done. When it was over, I sent a message to the two people over there and asked them to bring Shou Xing back.

Shen Ningyu looked at his mobile phone, nodded to Huo Siming, and put the glass down: "I'm gone, I'm back, I'm so hungry, go to your house for dinner."

"..." Duan Yujing picked up his coat and followed him. "You can go home and let Mu Jin do it."

"I rub! Duan Yujing, you can't let me go to eat rice, and you won't get tired of your little Qingge." Shen Ningyu rolled her eyes.

Huo Siming hooked his lips next to him: "You don't have to do it, you can do it, anyway, what to eat and what to do."

"Then make boiled vegetables." Duan Yujing knew that the two of them were happy.

The three talked about walking out of the bar with a smile, and when they were about to get on the bus, they saw Mo Ziliu and the young man beside him.

Shen Ningyu is more familiar with Mo Ziliu because of his brother's relationship. This good-looking child used to run home to find Ozawa. He smiled and looked at people: "Ziliu, why are you here? Is Ozawa? Where did he go again? "

Mo Ziliu went out for a day to entertain and entertain for a day, he just managed to get the remaining customers, and the company's affairs have come to an end. He also drank a lot of alcohol because of this, and was already confused, so he called the fourth brother to come and pick him up. I did not expect that Shen Ningyu would be met like this.

"Brother Ning Yu." Mo Ziliu was a little confused at seeing people, but barely recognized, "Ze Yu is busy. I will go home first."

Mo Zixi helped his younger brother and smiled politely: "Shen Er Shao, are you here to play? Sorry, Zi Liu drank too much. If I don't tell you more, we will go back first."