Chapter 20: Little Qingge Of Food Protection

"Qingge, are you free? Let your husband cook a dish and send it to the hospital, dish that will  be good for the blood, which will help the wound heal, then do a little more." Shen Ningyu said sloppyly at that end.

Qingge was a stun, it was enough, and every day he ate rice. He still order food now. What if he get tired of Qingge? How to do? !!

"Why do you want my husband to cook food, go home and make it yourself, or order takeaway?" Qingge retorted with a smile.

"Ah, don't, I've been hungry for a day. Mu Jin is hurt, he can't eat those outside, so I'm looking for you?" Shen Ningyu was stunned by his words, and he forgot that the boy was most protective Duan Yujing is out.

"Oh, wait." Qingge hung up the phone and looked at Duan Yujing grievously. "Brother Ning Yu asked me to deliver meals. He wants you to do it, I know I will bully you! I'm going to give him. Buy the worst food! "

Duan Yujing laughed, and was very helpful to Qingge's food-protection behavior. He nodded obediently: "Yes, buy him the most unpleasant food and make him angry with my baby."

Shen Ningyu held the phone when the phone was hung up, his eyes resentful: "Too much brother love, isn't it just for him to make a meal? Even Qingge has learned to hang up with me."

Huo Siming looked at him jokingly, and Mu Jin was carefully cleaning the wound on his hand. The wound on his back was very scary. He said coldly, "You deserve it. Who asked you to step on him against the scales, don't you know that Qingge is the best guardian of food? You dare to name his husband to cook, which is great for you."

Shen Ningyu gently wiped his sweat with a paper towel and glared at his friend: "Don't say you aren't stingy, you haven't stopped me from calling, you obviously want to eat too. But don't say that since he picked up his wife, Yujing's cooking has gone up. Every day, the company's meals are not heavy, it's almost impossible. "

"So this is the reason why you eat rice every day at the company? Promising." Huo Siming closed the job on his hands, helped Mu Jin up, and laughed, "Finally, I have no fever anymore. It is estimated that the big star will burn into a fool. Now. "

Shen Ningyu frowned, put on clothes for him: "Are there any discomforts? Are you hungry? Do you want to eat?"

Mu Jin shook his head and tentatively said, "I don't need Mr. Duan to deliver food. I can just eat anything, let my assistant buy it for you."

"Just your unreliable assistant?" Shen Ningyu glared at him. "Speaking of this I was angry, let him take care of the individual, almost feverish, let him pass a word, rest for a while and then consider signing a contract, he directly It became non-renewal. If it wasn't for knowing that he was not the right person, I would have suspected that he was a spy! "

Mu Jin was stunned by him, and he was a bit unreasonable. He didn't expect to have such an oolong. At that time, he had a fever and was confused. When he heard the agent asked him, he talked later. As a result, the assistant's rumor was wrong. Directly Turned him into a non-renewal contract, what it really was—a pig teammate.

"Sorry, I was wrong." Mu Jin murmured softly.

"Well, it's time to take a good rest." Although Shen Ningyu said he was angry, he also knew that he couldn't be angry at his sweetheart and soothed, "Don't worry about the trouble, anyway, Qingge is idle there, find something to do for him. This saves him from showing love all day "

After eating lunch, Qingge was carrying a school bag and carrying a paper bag containing two fruit salads that Duan Yujing made temporarily in the office. When Qingge watched President Duan doing this in the office, the whole person was Stunned, why didn't he expect it? Awesome, he can eat it anytime, anywhere, and sure enough to find the right person. He was in a good mood to go to a medicinal restaurant where he and YuJing usually go.