Mad At You

Jess's POV

Me and my boyfriend Daniel are currently shopping at the mall right now. It is 6:00 pm and we are going home after one last store which is Target. We arrive in Target and Daniel went to the men's section while I went to the baking section because I had to get more sprinkles. I was walking down to the men's section with the sprinkles when I bump into a large figure making me fall.

"Oh god are you ok?" The boy asked. He had brown long hair that was parted down the middle. Kind of like an e boy. Ew

"Oh yeah I'm fine" I say and he helps me up.

"I'm Johnny" He says holding his hand out for me to shake.

"Jess" I say shaking his hand. I turn to the side and see Daniel watching a bit.

"Well it was nice bumping into you. See ya" I say and walk away before he can say anything else. I jog over to Daniel and put the sprinkles in the cart. He doesn't look up from his phone but we pay for the things and go into the car. I go in the passengers seat and Daniel starts driving. I try grabbing his hand but he pulls it away from me and puts his hand on his lap. I slowly pull my hand away and look out the window.

"Dani are you ok?" I ask softly turning to him.

"I'm fine" He says harshly and doesn't talk for the rest of the car ride.

I bring in the last of the bags without any help from Daniel at all. I wonder what's making him upset. I put the bags on the counter and put everything away and I see Daniel stomp up the stairs. I follow him up quietly and I peak through our bedroom door and see him laying on the bed facing away from me. I open the door and crawl onto the bed. I lay next to him and wrap my arms around his waist for him to be the big spoon. He pushes me off but I roll my eyes and wrap my arms around him again but he shrugs me off. I keep doing that two more times and I look at the time that reads 8:00pm. I stand up and walk out of the room and go to the guest room. I grab a pillow and a blanket and go downstairs to the living room. I lay the pillow down and put the blanket over my cold body and try and go to sleep. Its really hard for me to fall asleep without Daniel holding me. Maybe he saw me and that weird Johnny guy earlier today? Probably. Haha he's jealous!
I try and fall asleep but I just can't. I feel someone pick me up and bring me upstairs. I feel them lay my body down and crawl under the blanket and cuddling up to my stomach. I already know who it is. I smile a bit and play with his hair to sooth him.

"There's no need to be jealous bubs" I mumble and he nods and kisses my bare stomach.

"I'm just afraid that you will find someone else who is better than me and I will be left alone" Daniel says and I push myself under him so we are face to face. I put my hands on his cheeks softly to make him have eye contact.

"Daniel James Seavey you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you way to much to let you go. So don't think for a second that I will find someone better because I already have and it's you. You are the one that I will want for the rest of eternity" I say staring straight into his eyes and I see him tearing up and bit. He wraps his arms protectively around me and nuzzles his head into my neck.

"God I love you" He says in my neck and kisses it softly a few times

"I love you 3000" I say and kiss his lips. He deepens the kiss and stands up on his elbows to get a better watch over me I put my hands on his cheeks and keep kissing him. He tilts his head to give him more access to deepen the kiss more and it turns into a loving make out. He pulls away and put our foreheads together and I look into his eyes.

"It's only you" I say and he smiles and nods. This boy is the love of my life that I'm not letting go of anytime soon.