I 18: W I N N E R

Začít od začátku

"Eren Let's go! It's in the beach!" And they ran to the direction where their next clue was.

When they got there, many holes were already dug, meaning that many players were done here.

"Ah! Come Eren! We're probably last now!" They walked through the sand, finding some sort of 'x' to dig in.

And there it was.

By the big rock, almost hidden.

They digged immediately, and the next clue was hidden in a mini chest.

"Congratulations! You found the big 'x'! since you found it, you can head back to claim your prize! Go!"

Their eyes lit up, standing almost immediately started running.

When they arrived, confetti fell from the sky.

But it wasn't them who won.

Disappointed, the pair looked who did.

It was Levi and Petra.

(Y/n) was surprised. Not that they won,

But because Petra was clinging to him and they were laughing.

Like they were couples.

(Y/n) shaked her head, Petra has Oluo and Levi, he's Levi. She's sure he won't stoop low on being in a relationship when the other is in one.

Right?

(Y/n)'s PoV - 12:00 pm

"We have our Winners! Ms. Petra Ral and Levi Ackerman! Please head to the massage place later at 2 pm to claim your prize" The staff said, and left.

The crowd dispersed, some were disappointed, some were happy that the game is done.

We all met up at the stage, so we can all head back together.

"Hey! Congrats guys! I knew you could do it!" Hanji congratulated the two.

"Yeah! We got the skip clue, but we weren't fast enough" I said, looking at Eren, looking dejected. I patted his shoulder, as a sign of 'good game'

"Well, let's head back now and freshen up! I wanna try that buffet they were talking about." Hanji said, practically drooling.

Speaking of buffet, I am pretty hungry.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Petra said, going ahead, pulling Levi with her.

Hanji and Eren followed next, leaving me with Olou. I looked at him, then at Petra, then back at him. He just shrugged.

I sighed inwardly and left it there. Lets not jump to conclusions (y/n), get a hold of yourself.

~

After freshing up, We made our way to the buffet. Hanji ran, pulling Eren along with her. Petra was beside Levi and Oluo behind them, scrolling through his phone.

We took our table near the window. The place was packed, probably they were hungry after that game.

"Alright! Let's go by pairs so no one steals our table ok?" Hanji announced.

"With that being said, Let's go Eren" she pulled Eren along, leaving us there.

"Who's going next?" Levi asked, looking up from his phone.

"Oh! Let's go next Levi! We're partners after all!" I raised my eyebrow at her. When did she get this close to Levi? Did I overslept to not see their new friendship? What's with the sudden change of attitude? Her voice wasn't that high before? And does she not care about Oluo's feelings? But looking at Oluo, he did not seem to mind.

I sighed, collecting my thoughts.

You're here to relax, not to meddle with things you don't know the whole story about.

Hanji and Eren came back shortly after, and the pair left. Hanji had this confused look on her face, but it was gone in an instant.

~

Everyone got their food and we started to eat. I was in between Hanji and Eren, Olou beside him, and Petra and Levi was Infront of me.

We chatted, laughed about things that happened in our 3 days vacation. To think that so many happened, and we weren't even in the half of it.

All of a sudden, I felt something wiping the side of my mouth, I turned to look who it is, and it was Eren, I blushed.

"Sorry, you got some sauce on your face" He said, disposing the tissue.

"Oh, thanks then" I said, and looked anywhere but him.

Unfortunately, my eyes landed on Levi and Petra, They were talking, but just the two of them, Levi's face looked uninterested, but his tone wasn't. I felt saddness and anger.

Maybe it was jealously, of course, I still had feelings for him, and I want to move on. And seeing them like that wasn't helping.

After I finished my food before anyone else, I stood amd excused myself, heading back to our room to take my nap.