Chapter 99: Little Qingge with strength

Start from the beginning

But-why should he worry about this? If you do what you do, you have to do it yourself, so you can only drink porridge, right?

Qingge shoved the note back, covered Mu Chen with a quilt, and touched his forehead by the way, um, no fever, otherwise he really had to mess around.

Qingge was in the lounge, finished two papers, ate a box of fruit, and was preparing to continue eating snacks when his man finally came in.

Duan Yujing walked towards him with a smile, bent over and printed a kiss on his face, and smiled apologetically: "Baby, have you waited a long time? Are you hungry? Let's go home and cook for you."

Qingge shook his head and handed the plate to him. Cat's eyes were still so energetic: "I finished your fruit salad." The implication is that I'm not hungry!

"These can only be eaten as snacks. Pass the time. You can't eat less. If you are full, you can eat less." Duan Yujing smiled, raised him, and looked at Yao Muchen. "Did Mu Chen wake up?"

Qingge shook his head and whispered to the man's ear and said, "Brother Leng is really fierce this time. Mu Chen was in the dormitory. He was very alert. Now I sit here all afternoon and he doesn't wake up."

Duan Yujing touched his head with a funny smile: "Then go back first, I'll take him away, I guess he won't wake up, tonight or tomorrow, Leng Shi's side can't be reached anymore, it should have started. "

Qingge nodded cleverly, threw all the garbage on the table into the trash can, and dragged a small suitcase to follow him.

Yao Muchen didn't even wake up to Qingge's house, only frowned in the middle, then quieted down.

"Jing Ge, don't be too late, go and take a shower." Qingge leaned out of the door of the study, smiled and called the person who was knocking on the computer. He just came out of the shower, and his hair was still wet. , Towel on your shoulders.

"Well, come here." Duan Yujing looked up and saw Qingge walk out without blowing her hair, and she called loudly.

"Oh." Qingge hooked his lips lightly, and took it with his towel, but—

"Pap!"

Qingge carried a small face, and reached out to cover his back. He didn't understand why the man hit his ass again, and the cat's eyes looked at the man aggrieved.

"The next time you don't blow your hair out, I will let you remember the lesson." Duan Yujing took the person into his arms and asked him to sit on his lap, and scolded him while rubbing his hair. "I had a headache last time. Isn't it uncomfortable, right? How many times did I have to blow dry my hair, and it gets so wet every night, thinking I 'pain' you? "

Qingge muttered his mouth, and quietly nestled in his arms. The big hands on his head were gently drying his hair, his paws secretly touched the place where he was beaten, and comforted himself in the heart. Hair is really troublesome. Hair is so short that it dries quickly.

Although he thought so, he never dare to say that. Last time he said that there was no need to wear a jacket when there was heating in the house, but his man told him physically that he would lie on the bed if he didn't want to wear it.

"Woohoo--"

Qingge was still in a daze, Duan Yujing had taken the hair dryer out of the drawer of the cabinet, turned on the warm air, and gently pulled and pulled his hair that was not yet dry.

After half a minute, Duan Yuynjing handed him the towel, opened his bangs, and whispered, "Now remember to blow dry the hair next time. If you don't want to blow it, come over. I will blow it for you. I will walk out with another wet hair on, See if I can rule you. "