Chapter 82: Unexpected surprise

Start from the beginning

Qingge was telling the truth. He had Duan Yujing in his heart. This person has been his obsession for two lives. He only feels disgusted when he touches others.

This is why he is awakened even when he is asleep outside. He doesn't care about this person like he is usually inattentive and heartless, but he cares very much. His possessiveness is not less than that of Duan Yujing.

Duan Yujing was gazing at him, exulting in his heart. He had always been calm and calm when he was in trouble. At this moment, he almost lost control. His little green song was not enough to love.

Duan Yujing was too happy, holding his arm slightly, and Qingge snorted uncomfortably, finally returning to his mind a little, not knowing that he had exposed his idiotism just now.

"Jing Ge--"

The contents of his body were rejuvenated because of his words, Qingge was a little surprised, and a little nervous, and daringly said, "Jing Ge, you, do you want again?"

Who will tell him why his man is always so mental, it is clearly a movement of two people, but in the end he always surrenders.

But there is no way. If the man still wants it, he can only give up his life with the gentleman, but he has to get him back to bed, and once again like that, Qingge asks himself that he can't bear it. .

Duan Yujing just knew that Qingge was almost there, and the tight channel was contracting a little, revealing a little anxiety, he softly coaxed: "Baby, relax and work harder slowly, shall we come again?"

"How ... how to relax and force?" Qingge stuttered, he always listened to men in this kind of things, where do he know what skills.

Duan Yujing asked, Qing Ge followed his words, completely forgetting the plan to get him back to bed the second before.

"Don't be nervous, let me go in a bit." Duan Yujing had a dumb throat, and it was a bit uncomfortable to stay buried in it for a long time.

Qingge took an obedient deep breath, relaxed a little, and said softly, "Don't stop me, and you just put it in."

Duan Yujing laughed a little, slowly rhythmic, watching Qingge's expression of enjoyment, he knew that he was adapting to this rhythm.

He leaned over, lingering at two points on his chest, and caught one of them unexpectedly.

"Um ~ don't ... stop ..." Qingge's body was already sensitive, where he was so teased, his back shrank irritatedly, and the little brother dropped a few drops of liquid.

Duan Yujing held his waist and slowly moved. He really listened to the little lover and did not bully him like he did just now, and served him well.

........

Qingge held his neck, panting lowly, feeling that his stomach was full of men's things, and some blushing.

Duan Yujing was not in a hurry. He reached for a tissue and wiped the surroundings roughly. He looked at the person sitting quietly in his arms and said softly, "Baby, should you take a bath?"

"Yeah." Qingge said a low voice, thinking that the man reached out there, rarely thinner, "Yes, what to do?"

"Go to take a shower." Duan Yujing watched him smile narrowly, and after exiting from his body, the tight little acupuncture that had been tight became tense, and those liquids also flowed down Qingge's thigh. Wipe it away. "Baby, every time you can't close your legs with me, you look the best."

Qinge flushed for a while, feeling those things flowing down from the thighs, a little cyanosis, and whispering, "Don't, Jing Ge."

Looking at him in embarrassment, Duan Yujing no longer teased him. He pulled the bathrobe brought by Qingge from the side, wrapped him around, hugged Qingge horizontally, and went out.

In the bathroom, the hot water flowed over the bodies of two people with traces of love, Qingge half-lay on the man's arms, his legs spread out, of course, he didn't do anything inappropriate for children. Duan Yujing is gently cleaning his body with his hands.

The body he had done was too sensitive, and Qingge had tolerate it for a long time before he called out. He could even imagine a man's slender fingers opening up in his body. What a shame, Lin Qingge!

"Baby, doesn't it hurt?" Duan Yujing kept observing Qingge's expression and saw that he was flushed, thinking he hurt him.

Qingge shook his head, buried his head in his chest, and the exposed ears were red.

Duan Yujing chuckled, it turned out to be feeling again. However, his hands moved quickly. After washing him, he filled the bathtub with hot water again and hugged him in.

"Are you comfortable?" Duan Yujing was giving Qingge an inch-by-inch massage, from shoulder to waist to legs, and she didn't even let his fingers and toes go.

Qingge smiled lightly and nodded: "Yeah." He was particularly comfortable.