Chapter 80: Food delivery everyday

Start from the beginning

Qingge smiled: "when do you want to get up, I will call you later."

"Two o'clock." Duan Yuchen compared his fingers and went into the rest room.

"I see. Go to bed."

Qingge had taken off his jacket, and jam was tied to the handle of the chair. He only wore a thin navy blue v-neck sweater, exposing the delicate collarbone, holding his sleeves, and was concentrating on bringing out the food.

Duan Yujing washed his hands and hugged him from behind, chin resting on Qingge's shoulders, and sounded with a smile: "What did the baby make delicious today?"

Qingge brought the soup to him, and the cat's eyes were looking forward to it: "Jing Ge, you taste, black chicken soup, I boil for the first time, see if it tastes good?"

Duan Yujing sat next to him, took Xiao Qingge's hand, took a sip of soup, and smiled: "Nice, very interesting. Have you eaten?"

"Just ate with Xiaochen at home just now, you drink the soup first, don't get cold for a while." Qingge urged the person who started to feel restless again.

Duan Yujing obediently retracted his hand stretched into Qingge's clothes, with some regrets. The baby felt really good. During this time, they were just busy with each other at night, and they were not happy.

During this time, Qingge's culinary skills were good, and finally he could not only cook a white porridge, or a noodle level, and gave him recipes. He still made a few decent dishes and the taste was OK.

Qingge looked at his regret, kissed him and kissed the corner of his mouth, and asked softly, "Are there many things at night? Or you can take home tonight to do it, I will accompany you in the study."

"Um." Duan Yujing hugged him with a smile, and the two finished the meal brought by Qingge together.

After lunch, Qingge originally teased with jam on the sofa, but he was accustomed to feeding. When he was full, he wanted to sleep. After a while, he fell asleep on the sofa and his long eyelashes trembled gently.

Duan Yujing gathered up the documents in his hand, walked over and took Xiao Qingge into the rest room, moved his brother a little, and let them both sleep peacefully, while he handled the work himself.

........

"Jam ~" Qingge crouched down on the ground holding the jam, rubbed its fur, and called his brother again, "Xiaochen, are you alright? We are going out."

"Okay." Duan Yuchen carried his schoolbag and looked around. He didn't find his brother. "What about brother?"

Qingge stood up to look at the time, and laughed: "Jing Ge should have gone to the meeting, let's go and take you to school."

"Ok!"

In front of the school, Duan Yuchen waved his hands happily: "Goodbye, little brother."

"Don't be careless in the exam, see you at night." Qingge exhorted, and then started the car back.

Qingge opened the music on the car, the gentle piano melody sounded, and Jam stayed quietly in the back seat without any noise, and the atmosphere in the car was harmonious for a time.

"Jam, Dad will take you to buy delicious food. What should I do at night? Boil soup or make steamed meat." Qingge muttered, suddenly seeing the familiar figure on the roadside, and stopped the car slowly.

"Li Li." Qingge yelled at the young man carrying the schoolbag, and looked at the two middle-aged people pulling on him, a man and a woman, who did not know each other.

High school senior has not yet started the final exam of the exam. Today, Li Yan wanted to go out to see if there was a good review of the information book, but did not expect that in this way, he met his grandmother and grand aunt who came to find him.

Ma'am, they said that his father was dead. It is now that the people in the neighbourhood control the property of the Lin family and ask him to go back and get his own things, but they don't want to think about what belongs to him.

Li Yan heard his voice, and turned back in amazement, and saw Qingge parked the car in front of him, and called softly, "Brother."

After Qingge helped him run the school last time, the two still met from time to time, sometimes Qingge cared about his studies, and sometimes Li Yan WeChat talked to him about the situation, Li Yan usually called his brother.

But when the other two people saw Qingge, they didn't look so good. When they heard Li Yan called Brother, they yelled: "Li Yan, what's your name? Where's your brother? Don't forget, he It's that man's son! "

Qingge rolled her eyes and laughed: "Who are you two?"

The man said with high toes: "We are the uncle's uncle and the aunt, who came here to pick up the uncle. He is the legitimate son of the Lin family, and you are no longer."

Qingge opened the door of the car and walked down, pulling Li Yan behind him, chuckling: "If I remember correctly, Li Yan's guardian is not you, you have no right to make any decision for him. Also, he is seventeen years old You should respect his wishes, he doesn't want to go back, who do you take away? "

"Nonsense, my sister has died. According to blood relationship, we are, of course, your guardian. Hey, go back with your grandmother." Said the man.

Li Yan looked at these two men in disgust. When the mother had an accident, they never came. The only time they came was to get money.

Qingge looked back at people: "Li Li, do you want to go back? I will not interfere in the decision you make, and I will not stop you if you want to go back."

Li Yan shook his head. He was not stupid. What did he do when he returned? Really arguing with the Lin family? If something goes wrong, these so-called relatives may be the first to abandon him.

"Mr. Li, you heard that, Li Yan will not go back with you. As for the guardian you said, I'm sorry—" Qingge smiled lightly and sold the child, "Aunt Li asked the lawyer to send me A power of attorney. Before Li Yan was eighteen years old, his custody was in my custody until he reached adulthood. So if he makes a big decision, I have the right to ask questions."

"Impossible!" Li Dazhen's face was iron-blue, and he pointed at Qingge. "You did it on purpose. You lied to my sister. You want to swallow the Lin's property alone."

Qingge shook his head, IQ is not enough, uncle, does this have anything to do with the Lin family's property? Besides, you want to swallow it alone.