Clash of Swords | Fili & Kili [request]

Alba got off the bus with her friends after a long journey from her home to a city, on the outskirts of her province. They had been looking forward to finally reaching their destination, especially her, because they were going to visit a medieval fair, a very popular one with the most incredible shows and activities of all kinds, not forgetting the artisan stalls. They entered one of the streets, the atmosphere began to be more and more medieval with large flags hanging from the houses and from the streetlights. You could hear flutes, drums, violins, chants and even a harp further inside, people began to accumulate in the area of ​​the stalls.

Alba and her friends were rushing to get there, they didn't want to miss anything, they would take care later to find the hotel they had booked, they didn't mind carrying their backpacks and suitcases. They divided and she went with a friend of hers through one of the busiest streets, the atmosphere smelled of caramel.
"Let's go to the garden, I've heard that there are storytellers, animals, demonstrations of trades, there are blacksmiths, carpenters, archers, even swordsmen who teach how to fight with a sword! And other weapons, I guess," said her friend with enthusiasm as she pulled her and made their way through the crowd. But it was a rather large man who managed to separate both friends and their hands to loosen, as he stood in the middle of them.
"Sarah, wait!" Alba shouted, but she was left alone.

Alba, then, felt fear, she was alone in a city she did not know surrounded by people she did not know either, far from home. She tried to get out of the tide of people who were there and ran down a quieter street to try to find her friend, but the attempt was useless, no matter how much she ran, she could not find any of her friends. She began to get more and more nervous, so nervous that she didn't even notice her cell phone to call them. Tears of despair began to flow from her eyes, looking everywhere and calling her friends at the top of her voice. Nothing, there were no signs of the existence of any of them.
"Hey girl, are you lost?" said a man's voice sounded to her right. She looked in that direction startled and quickly. She found a handsome little blond man looking at her with curiosity and a smile. "Yes, I have lost my friends, I don't know where are them," she said, still nervous and a little perplexed at the sudden appearance of that little man.

He began to walk towards her with a slow step.
"Don't worry. I know a place you could be, come with me. I'm going to take you to the center of the city, you will surely find them there," said the blond guy offering his help. She, hesitant at such an approach from a stranger, stepped back a little.
"Hey, easy, I'm not going to do anything to you, I understand that you are lost and nervous but trust me, I'm going to take you to a safe place, at least it has helped us to spend a few days," he said. And before those words Alba was confused "Us?" she thought. She looked into the guy's blue eyes and, after a while, she calmed down a bit and decided, in the end, to follow him, but at a distance.

Looking at the little man, he seemed to be dressed from medieval times. Alba assumed he would be part of the fair, but oh how wrong she was. After a while, wordless, he turned to look at her again. - Look! There, in that garden. - The blond guy pointed out, being able to see a multitude of shops with medieval motifs. "The garden Sarah was talking about..." Alba thought in surprise. She approached the blond guy little by little, trying not to move away seeing that he didn't really take her to strange places. He looked back at her with a smile when he realized that she was gaining confidence. When he was about to start speaking again, a few footsteps were heard, running, behind both of them, and they interrupted his words.

Another young guy, with brown hair, pounced on the blond one and climbed on his back with joy.
"Where have you been? I've been looking for you for a long time," that guy said with enthusiasm.
"Get off and behave Kili, or you'll scare our guest," said the blond.
"Who? This damsel here?" Kili asked.
She was surprised having in front of her two little men who came out of nowhere and were handsome, but she rolled her eyes at the apparent stupidity that the newcomer seemed to carry. She couldn't deny that it caused her tenderness at the same time.
"Have you not noticed her being by my side? Really?" The blond continued. Kili let a mischievous smile escape from his lips.
"I was joking, of course I've seen her, she's taller than you," he answered trying to mess with his brother.

They paused and the two came together. - Fili. - Said the blond. - And Kili. - Said the one with brown hair. They both bowed. - At your service. - They said in unison. Alba laughed shyly, too much information in such a short time, what had just happened was not expected at all. - Where were we going? Oh yup! I was taking this lady to the garden where everyone is. - Fili said, starting to walk and leaving them behind, not worrying about everything. Suddenly, laughter began behind him. When he turned around he saw Kili trying to play with the girl. - Hey! I found her first! What are you doing flirting with her? Look for another. - Fili said trying to joke. - Not even in dreams! I'm going to be the one who manages to steal the heart of this beautiful lady. I am willing to conquer her! - Kili said defiantly.

People began to mill around the three of them, thinking it was a street performance typical of the fair.
"I challenge you to a fight. Whoever wins takes the girl," Kili said, pulling out his sword. Fili did the same.
"Challenge accepted," said the blond preparing for action with a malicious smile. Alba looked at them with some nervousness.
"Hey guys, you don't have to fight for me..." she said seeing both of them very competitive. "Besides, you just met me..." she continued muttering under her breath, since the sound of the clash of swords had already begun. The people present there began to take photos and record the three of them, some applauding. Alba looked around, trying to see if she could find any of her friends, but nothing.
"The girl is mine," Kili said.
"No! She is mine!" Fili yelled. Alba shook her head at the sight.

After bringing the two swords back together and gazing into each other's eyes, full of competitiveness, they again heard footsteps approaching them, but these were slower and much stronger than Kili's. The brothers were still arguing but, suddenly, someone grabbed them both from behind, by their coats, and separated them, lifting them slightly off the ground.
"What did your uncle say about the use of swords in this place?" asked an intimidating voice. Alba managed to see in the middle of both brothers a taller and larger man, although he was still small in stature, with a well pronounced bald head and an expressiveness full of harshness.
"We are very sorry, master Dwalin, we were just facing each other amicably..." Kili said trying to apologize.
"Tell Thorin all the tales you want, the rules are the rules," said the bald man, releasing them and heading towards the garden.

Alba, looking around again without knowing what to do, decided to run towards the three and follow them until they reached the garden. It is there where she would wait for her friends and where she supposed Sarah would be. When she arrived, at a safe distance from them, she saw more small men like them exercising trades, one hammering what looked like a sword, another at a stall with medicinal plants, others with weapons, two in a medieval toy shop and another one eating huge cheeses... "What diverse men..." she thought, watching them all with a face full of curiosity. The one who was bald kept scolding Fili and Kili. That, in a way, amused the young girl.

Alba sat down on the grass to rest, putting her heavy backpack aside as she continued to watch those little men at work. It was in a few minutes that Fili and Kili came back to her, in a hurry and with a mischievous smile on their lips, each of them sitting next to her.
"We have thought that you will be the one who chooses which of us you want to stay with," Fili said. Alba put her hand to her head but laughed slightly as she contemplated their stupidity and their tireless fight for her.
"Mmmmm, let me think..." she said thoughtfully with a malicious smile. They both stared at her with wide eyes and curiosity filling their being.
"And... What is the answer?" Kili said impatiently. Alba laughed again.
"It's not easy, ya know?" she said impatiently looking at them nervously.

Fili was handsome, no doubt, and he was the one who had bailed her out, but Kili had caught her attention even more, she didn't know if it was because of his childishness, his innocence or, on the contrary, his mischief. Also, in her opinion, he was more cute than Fili.
"You!" Alba said, hugging the guy with brown hair.
"Ha! I have won, brother! The princess is mine!" Kili said, and Alba couldn't help but blush when she heard those words. Just suddenly, a familiar female voice was heard.
"Alba! Where are you?" asked Sarah.