You're not alone | Fili & Kili

Only arguments, angry screams and tears could be heard at Y/N's house. She was lying on the bed, crying. Tears fell from her eyes and soaked the bed, her hair, her cheeks, while her parents did not stop fighting among themselves. Y/N was about to end one stage of her life and begin another, a difficult and different one, very different from the one she had always known.

She got up from the bed and opened the door of her bedroom, seeing her mother crying on the living room sofa as well and her father in the kitchen in silence. Apparently they couldn't even see each other anymore, they had already signed the divorce papers.

"Mom, what's going to happen?" Y/N asked trying to push away the tears, sitting down next to her.

"Get your things, we're leaving tomorrow" she said.

"Where will we go?" Y/N asked, but she received no answer. Y/N obeyed without saying anything more and she went to her room to pick up what she would need.

The next day Y/N was already at the front door, waiting for her mother.

"Go out" her mother asked her, and Y/N obeyed, leaving the house. Once they both got into the car, they arrived at a bakery. Y/N's mother decided to stop near it.

"Darling, here, take some money and buy a loaf of bread" she said, offering her the money. Y/N obeyed and did so. She got out of the car with the money and went straight to the bakery, where she asked for a loaf of bread, but when she got out, the car was gone, and neither was her mother.

"Mommy?" She asked nervously when she saw that her mother was nowhere to be found. She called her mother once more, but she received no answer; she had been left alone, abandoned, not knowing where to go, and at times a feeling of helplessness and terrible anxiety seized her. She had no choice but to walk and find a place where she could take refuge, she could no longer enter her house, because her father didn't want her with him.

After spending a whole day walking and eating bread at times, she sat on a bench facing the sea views of her city, there at least she could rest and spend the night. But, as expected, the girl couldn't sleep, and when she was about to do so... Two unexpected little men sat next to her to keep her company. They seemed cheerful and with hints of wanting to do stupid things. However, at that moment they had been curious looking at her.

"Hello, little one," the blonde finally said. "Are you lost?"

Y/N looked at them nervously.

"My parents have abandoned me, now I'm alone."

Those words made the two men look at each other with some concern on their faces.

"Come with us! We will take care of you!" The brown-haired one added with some illusion in his voice.

"Kili! You can't decide things without telling uncle Thorin" the blond exclaimed.

"But look at her, she's only a child and she's helpless, she needs us, Fili."

Fili looked at Y/N again, not sure what to do. His brother was right, but they didn't know if their uncle would want her with them. Possibly the answer would be no, knowing him, but Kili was right, she was alone in the street, and sooner or later the girl would end badly.

Fili sighed.

"Okay, but if he blames us, the blame will be yours alone," Fili replied.

"No! You have also decided to bring her with us!" Kili exclaimed, offended.

"But the idea was yours!"

"We're not leaving her alone, Fili."

"Okay, let's take her with us, but I don't want any trouble with Thorin."

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें