Chapter 7 - Finale - How will Aditya reunite with Zoya?

December 10, 2020
8.45 AM

Karan and Aditya are sitting in the mosque for Zoya's marriage.
Karan - "Dude,  Are you succeeded in impressing Gauri, Adi?"
As soon as Karan asked, Omkara and Gauri come to the mosque hand in hand.
Omkara - "Thank you Aditya".
Aditya - "It's ok, Om".
Gauri - "Thank you, Adi".
Aditya - "It's ok, Gauri".
They leave and sit at other bench
Karan - "Are you mad, Aditya? You have reunited your lover with her ex".
Aditya - "I think they are made for each other".
Karan - "So what are you going to do?"
Aditya - "I don't know. But I start to develop feelings for Zoya".
Karan - "You are an idiot..."

As Karan proceed something to say, it was interrupted as Zoya comes there with her wedding dress holding Arshad's hands. 

Aditya - "Shall we go outside until the pre-marriage rituals get over?"
Karan - "Ok, come".

They go outside and sat on a bench. After having some dull conversations,
Aditya - "I'm a fool, Karan. I must have accepted Zoya's proposal in the beginning itself. Gauri is just my crush, but Zoya is my love. I realized it only at the MP trip. I myself proposed Zoya instead of Gauri. Let it be... there is no use of talking, Karan. Zoya would lead a beautiful and happy life hereafter. We can go inside, Come on" (Wiping his tears)

When they are about to stand up, Zoya comes out of the mosque holding her big wedding frock. She removes her heels and throws that and comes running, near the place where Karan and Aditya are sitting. She smiles where as the boys were standing cluelessly.

Aditya - " Zoya! You're not in park to run like this. Its your marriage. So your dress may get dirt".
Zoya - "I cancelled it".
Karan - "What!"
Zoya - "I don't prefer to live my life with an unknown guy. My father understands me. I have to pacify my mom. I'll manage her". (Smiles)
Aditya - "You're crazy".
Zoya - "After I meet you both idiots, I too become an idiot. See I don't prefer wearing this heavy saree too. Let me change it soon. Let us have a cancellation party too".

The three go to Karan's house where as Sonal is in the ceremony pacifying Zoya's mom. Zoya changes her dress in the house and they partied in the house.  
Aditya - "I love you, Zoya"
Zoya - "Someone said that he saw me like a friend...."
Aditya - Shut up. I realized my love for you Zoya".
Zoya - "I know you Aditya that you love me. I too love you, Adi".

They have some juices during the party. But, Aditya's juice is actually a wine.  [FB: To escpae from Sonal, Karan hid wine in juice bottles.]

Aditya drinks the wine. Zoya and Karan have a little. Aditya has gone high because of wine's effect.
Aditya goes inebriated - "Zoya, so...rry. I could not have divorced you. I hurted you much".
Zoya and Karan are shocked.
Karan - "Is he a mental?"
Zoya - "Karan, I think something is fishy. Let us check. He is high now. What happened to him? He hide something from us".
Karan - "I think he is drinking wine".
Zoya - "Oh, Karan. You won't reform".
Karan - "Oh ok, Aditya. We apologized. When did you divorced Zoya?"

Aditya - "I divorced Zoya because I thought Gauri is my real love. But two gods supported me and gave me ticket to correct my past mistakes. I have realized now".
Zoya and Karan are shocked.
Karan - "I think something is happened to him?"
Zoya - "But Aditya would speak the truth if he is drunk".

Aditya's golden ticket given by Vikram and Arjun flies from his pocket. Aditya saw the ticket but it is invisible for Zoya and Karan. Aditya comes to his senses. Aditya runs behind his ticket. Suddenly the screen becomes gloomy.

ADITYA IS IN LOVE COURT. HE IS AT PRESENT. VIKRAM AND ARJUN SITTING INFRONT OF THEM AND DRINKING COFFEE CASUALLY AS THE TWO DIDN'T NOTICED ADITYA.

Aditya- Sir, I am extremely sorry. I have done the mistake of revealing the secret. Please give me one more chance. I'll marry Zoya and I'll take care of her".
Arjun - "Sorry, dear son. We could not help you. It is our duty to realize your love for Zoya. You've realized it. If possible, go to the court and try to convince her.
Aditya - "That is too difficult. Zoya is angry with me. I have not only insulted her father but also I dragged Gauri in my argument".

Vikram - "Heroes doesn't ask others to help them. They will tackle the problems without other's guidance. So, I think you know what to do. Go now. The time is 3.30PM. Go soon".

Aditya runs from there. Vikram and Arjun shares an hi-fi and becomes invisible. The beautiful house where they had conversation become a dry land. 

Aditya run fast and reaches the court. Aditya looks at Zoya  emotionally where as Zoya didn't glare at him. Karan is not present in the court. The lady judge reaches the court and the proceedings start.

Judge - "Zoya, Will you agree to divorce Aditya?"
Zoya - "Yes, madam".
Judge - "Aditya, Will you agree to divorce Zoya?"
Aditya - "No, mam".

Zoya looks and stares at him. The judge goes crazy.
Judge - "Are you a fool, Aditya? You are the one who applied for divorce. Now you are disagreeing. The court has so many cases to deal. what are you thinking in your mind?
Aditya glances Zoya - "Sorry mam. It was my mistake.  Zoya is the most precious gift, I got. I am and idiot who forced Zoya for divorce. I didn't understand her immense love for me. (Thinking how Zoya convinced Harshavardan to allow him for cinema) She sacrificed many things just for me. This fool didn't understand. Sorry Zoya. I love you".

Aditya goes near Zoya. Zoya stares at him and then gives a tight slap. The whole court room murmurs. One of them murmurs - "What a powerful slap, dude!"

Aditya smiles and thinks - "Zoya anger got reduced now as she slapped me. Now, things are easy for me to control". 

Zoya's stare turns into a childish glare

Zoya - "Promise me to call Gauri as sister".
Aditya - "Done. Gauri is  my own sister".
Zoya - "If you pursue acting, you should not act close with heroines and not to do item songs".
Aditya - "Yeah, promised". (laughs)
Zoya - "Do you really love me?"

Aditya locked his lip with Zoya's lip, leaving everyone shocked including Zoya. The lady judge tear the divorce case papers and send them out of court and warned them not to come there there after.
Zoya dragged him outside holding his hands - "Aditya, what have you done? Can't you say for that question? Or reciprocate with a word 'I love you'. See, we are embarrased in the court."

Aditya tries to give some explanation but she didn't allow him to speak further. They look at Karan praying to a god statue.

Karan murmuring -  "Please save their marriage, god. Even though Zoya and Aditya are idiots, they are so sweet lovers. They love each other sincerely."

Zoya pats on his shoulder and Karan see them. He smiles.
Karan - "You both have reunited? That so good. Give me a party, AdiYa".
Zoya - "No parties. Sonal kill me. Lets take a photo".

They laughs and the screen freezes.

THE END

Author's note: I will meet you guys soon with an awesome fun-filled epilogue with our cute couple's romance. Thankyou so much for supporting the FF with your love and valauble comments which makes me smile and that made my day.