Chapter 5 - Zoya and Aditya patched up as friends

Aditya is standing below a window because of rain. A car is coming through another door of the house. From the car, Arshad and Zoya comes out. Aditya decides to apologize Zoya. Aditya moves, but stands till seeing Arshad kissing Zoya. Arshad apologizes for kissing and further gives excuses that they are going to be couple soon. Aditya hides. Zoya hesitantly says, "No problem". Zoya gets inside without seeing hidden Aditya and Arshad leaves. Aditya is heartbroken seeing their romantic moment.

Next day at Aditya's house,

Harshavardan from the hall is reading newspaper, calls Aditya - "Come here. Zoya has come to meet you".

Aditya who has woken up just now comes there with a small smile. Zoya gives her marriage invitation to three of them. Harshavardan and Anjana discusses about her groom Arshad with Zoya. Aditya takes Zoya to his room. Zoya gazes at him. Aditya bows his head down.
Aditya - "Don't look at me like that, I am a scared of close-up face".
Zoya breaks into laughter pinching him. Then they share a tight and warm hug.
Aditya - "Zoya, I'm sorry for that".
Zoya says casually - "It's ok. Will you accompany me to distribute invitation?"
Aditya agrees and moves with Zoya

 In Zoya's car,
Zoya - "Are you loving Gauri? I heard it from someone".
Aditya - Ha...Ho...How did you know? Has Karan told you?"
Zoya smiles - "I know you Aditya. You always have some feelings for Gauri. And one more thing, If a girl loves a boy, only she knows it. If a boy loves a girl, except that girl all knows it".
Aditya stares at her wheras Zoya laughs seeing his stare
Zoya - "Don't see me like a ghost. Why couldn't you propose her?"
Aditya - "Are you mad? I don't have any idea whether she loves me".
Zoya - "Aditya, let me give you an idea.I have a bachelor party after five days. You can invite her to the party".
Aditya - "Why will she come for your bachelor party?"
Zoya- "That's the point. You call her to join as your companion. If she agree, she must be interested in you".
Aditya - "My god! Zoya, how could you get such ideas? You're rocking". ( laughs louder)
Zoya - "Stop flattering and call her now".
Aditya nods and dials Gauri's number. Zoya grabs the phone and switch on the speaker.
Gauri - "Hello, Aditya".
Aditya - "Gauri, my friend Zoya will have her bachelorette party after five days. Can you please join the party as my companion?"
Gauri: Hmmmmm.... Yeah ok.
Aditya thanks and cuts the call. Zoya and Aditya shares hi-fi.

Karan's house,
Karan and Sonal are indulged in a heated argument. They both were breaking things shouting.
Karan - "Sonal, behave yourself. What are you thinking in your mind? You are so adamant and that makes me slap you..."
Sonal - "Oh, are you warning me? If you threaten me like this, I'll divorce you. I too have self respect".
Karan - "Oh, really. then, Pack your things and go to your father's house".
Sonal gets into the bedroom and locks the door. Karan knocks the door saying - "I asked you to get out of the house and to go inside".

Aditya and Zoya who are standing at entrance door saw all these incidents. Karan saw them and smiles at them. He tries to be normal.
Karan - "Oh, wow. What a surprise. Aditya, you patched with Zoya?  Sonal, Aditya and Zoya are here. Come on".
Sonal opens the door and welcomes them with a smile.
Zoya - "Karan, what is this? You are speaking about divorce... This is too wrong, Karan".
Aditya - "You are the one who said arranged marriage is a boon. Now, you are behaving like this. What is wrong with you?"
Karan - "Nothing is wrong".
Aditya - "Sonal, please say what is going on here".
Karan answers -  "My parents are forcing us to have a child. But she is not agreeing for that".
Sonal - "If I give birth to child, I can't spend time with Karan". 
Karan - So what, Baby is also the symbol of our love, right. She is my love and how could I not manage to spend time with her? I won't leave her soon. Its just a small catfights."
Sonal's eyes glitters and hugs Karan. Karan wipe her tears. (Dil se dil tak tune plays.) Zoya hugs Sonal and Karan. She gives the invitation and leaves the house

Zoya - "Look at our Karan, he has become so mature after marriage. Marriage has the capabilty to change people". Aditya nods with a smile.

After few hours in evening, Aditya comes to playground seeing many children are sitting. Then he is surprised to see Gauri in the front row. 
Aditya - " What a sudden surprise! Gauri, what are you doing here with these kids?"
Gauri - "Welcome Aditya! As the ground is vacant now, I set TV here and along with these children. And we are all going to watch Maine Pyaar Kiya movie. Also, these children don't have TV in their houses".
Aditya - "Wow, your movie choices are riveting. By the way Do you believe in love?
Gauri - "Yeah of course. It is a beautiful thing. Why are you asking?"
Aditya - "Just for fun. You are so great".
Gauri - "Sit here. Let us watch this movie".
Aditya nods and sits near her. Aditya glances at Gauri and adored her but Zoya and his moments disturbed his mind. He tried to deviate his mind from Zoya but Zoya dominated his thinking.

After five days,

At Zoya's bachelorette party, 

Karan and Zoya are having some conversation and it was cut seeing Aditya coming with Gauri. Gauri wishes Zoya to have a good life ahead. Zoya thanks her. Aditya is thinking about Zoya's marriage than Gauri.

Zoya - "Gauri di, its my wedding invitation. You must come. Its on December 10."
Gauri - "Wow. It is my birthday. I'll come for sure. Have you purchased everything for wedding?"
Zoya - "No di, I have to start".
Gauri - "Start soon dear. You have only 25 days for wedding".
Gauri leaves. Aditya and Karan are having some snacks. Zoya come to them
Zoya - "Aditya, I got a good news for you. Gauri's birthday is on December 10. You can propose her with a beautiful gift".
Aditya - "What shall I present? I didn't gifted anything big".
Zoya - "Aditya, use your brain".
Aditya - "Zoya, please give me an idea".
Zoya- "I don't give free ideas. You better help in wedding shopping".

To be continued....