Chapter 2 - Who are Arjun and Vikram?

Aditya: And the problems starts here..

Vikram: Oh wow, dude. You got an amazing father-in-law and even wife and parents... But your problem starts here.
Aditya: My god, you always keep interrupting...
Arjun: Oh ok, you continue.

TIME: PAST
While talking, Gauri and Aditya come to the compartment where Zoya is working. Aditya parts Gauri with a hug. Seeing Aditya with someone, Zoya comes out.
Zoya - "Who is she? I have seen her somewhere".
Aditya - "Hey honey, she is Gauri, our school senior".
Zoya - "Gauri sister, right".
Aditya - "Now, I called her Gauri. That doesn't matter. She asked permission for shooting".
Zoya - "What did you say?"
Aditya-  "I said ok".  (Casually)

Zoya looks at him sternly.
Zoya - "OMG, if we leave for shoot, where will we work? Don't you have any common sense?" (shouts)
Aditya - "Please reduce your voice. All are seeing us".
Zoya - "What  is this behavior, Adi?
Aditya- "Daddhy ji only said whatever they ask I'd accommodate".
Waseem comes there and asks what happened. Zoya narrates the event.
Waseem (politely) - "Adi, I said dear. But if we give the company for shoot, where should we work? You must have considered it".
Aditya(sadly)- "No problem, Daddy Jii. I'll deny the deal".

Aditya leaves the compartment. He visits Gauri's office and refused to shoot. 

Gauri - "No problem, Adi. I can arrange somewhere." Gauri asks,"You are interested in acting, aren't you?" 

Aditya - "Yeah, I am. If I say to my parents, they throw me out of the house."  

Gauri - " Adi, we have one life to live. Live as you wish. Tomorrow we have auditions for the lead role in my film. If you wish, you can come."

 Aditya - "I'll try." and leaves".

Zoya is in her house.
Zoya regrets for hurting Aditya in front of many officials. She decides to apologise him by surprising him in a romantic way. After getting some tips and tricks from Aditya's mom and her mom, she prepared chocolate cake. She reminisces how she struggled to learn cooking in these days with the help of recipe books and Youtube. She decorate the whole house with heart shaped balloon and red curtains

On his way to home, Aditya was reminded of how Zoya humiliated him in the office. He couldn't tolerate the insult and mock look given by other members of the office. He reached the house and opens the door. He see some balloons and candles and everything is decorated red to give a romantic look. Still, Aditya's exasperation is high. Zoya welcomes Aditya and he takes Aditya to the table. He waits and from the kitchen, Zoya is shown as taking his favourite cake with a warm smile.

Zoya - "Sorry, Aditya. I shouldn't have hu.."
Aditya throws the cake and leaves.
Zoya - "Adi, I am sorry".
Aditya - "Oh, wow. You insulted and now apologizing with cake, my foot".
Zoya - "Adi, I am sorry".
Aditya - "Ok, apologized". (get into bathroom and slams the door loud)
Zoya - "I have prepared your favourite chapathis. please come soon".
Aditya - "I don't have any mood to eat. Better, I can sleep".
Zoya's face becomes dull and gloomy.

The next day,
Aditya wakes up. He see a small note from Zoya. In that note, "Adi, as there is an emergency, I left earlier. I have prepared breakfast and lunch in the dining table. Please eat it well. Book a cab and reach the office soon. With love, Adi's Zoya"

Aditya had his breakfast in hasty manner.
He came from his house and waits for cab. The cab reaches his place. Aditya gets inside.
Driver(Kunal Jaisingh) - "Sir, where shall I drop you?"
Aditya - "You go. I'll say the route. I don't know the company name".(with no interest)
Driver - "Why sir? Are you not satisfied with the job or salary?"
Aditya - "Salary is not a problem... The job looks like a curse. Let me accept it as my fate".
Driver - "Don't find mistakes in fate. everything that happens is because of our decision".
Aditya didn't mind his words.
Driver - "Brother, Shall I ask you one thing, if you didn't take wrong?"
Aditya - "No issues."
Driver - "We have just one life. We don't know when will we die or whatever can happen? Why can't we live our life to the fullest. If not salary is a problem, it is better to run behind your passion. At least I will give you peace and completeness."
Aditya - "Yeah, you're right....... Are you interested in driving?"
Driver smiles - "No, sir. It is my part-time job. My passion is someother".
Aditya thinks for sometime and says to driver - "Oh ok, drop me at Igloo Cinema Studios". (with a big smile)
Driver nods.

The driver leaves him at Igloo Studios. Aditya gets in and finds Gauri. Both shared a smile.
Gauri - "I know you will come".
Aditya - "Hey, there are too many people. I didn't have any script. I haven't prepared too".
Gauri - "That is not a problem. I have a dialogue for you. Memorise it. You should act in front of Mr.Rajat".
Aditya - "Its a dialogue. Who will be my pair?"
Gauri - "I'll take care of it. You say whatever is in your part".

Aditya memorised his dialogs. He waited for his turn. When his turn comes, Adi is given a mobile phone. He keeps the phone near his ears.
Aditya: Megha,  I love you for sure. But I can't give up my boxing. Usually I don't have much fears when I am in ring. But now, I am in fear. There are many physical complications. If something bad happens to my health, I may lose you. I can't pursue boxing if I am with you. I can't deal this depression. My heart is paining. I don't know what to do. We shall break up, Megha. I don't have anyother option, Honey. (cries)

From phone - "Krish, you are in depression. It might be a wrong decision. You come. Let us discuss".Aditya - "No, Megha. If I meet you, my heart says I want you as you are the best. No, please. We shall break up".From phone - "Krish,.."Aditya acts as if he cuts the call.Mr.Rajat - "Good performance. You're selected. We'll call you soon".

Aditya hugs Gauri after they come outside.
Gauri - "Congrats, Adi".
Aditya - "Yeah, ok. Even the boxer script is mind-blowing. Why can't you make it as a movie?"
Gauri - "Its not possible, Adi".
Aditya - "Why?"
Gauri - "It was my first script based on someone's real life breakup. It is the climax of the script. I narrate the script to a reputed producer. He wants his son to be the lead of the movie. But he was not suitable as boxer. I too casted him with hesitation. While shooting, he starts to behave rude with others. I warned him. He can't tolerate that a girl warned him. Then, he made some problems and cancelled the film. Whoff".
Aditya - "Why can't you try with some other lead?"
Gauri - "In life we have second chance. But not in cinema".
Aditya bids her and leaves home at night. Aditya starts to develop some feelings towards Gauri.

Zoya - "Adi, Why didn't you come to office? Anyways, leave it. Welcome home".(smiles)
Adi - "Zoya, sorry I could not have thrown that cake".
Zoya - "No problem, Adi".

Zoya hugs Aditya. Aditya is thinking of his cinema opportunity in his mind. He attends the shoot and at rest of the days he attended his office reluctantly. This continued for three months. AdiYa too have some bitter and sweet moments therby.

After three months,
Aditya - "Zoya, I could not do that awkward job anymore. I got a new job".
Zoya - "Oh, really. What is that?"
Aditya - "Actor".
Zoya - "What do you mean?"
Aditya - "I am doing a lead role in Gauri's film".
Zoya - "Aditya, we have a family. What will the society think.... How could you decide it all by yourself? After all, that Gauri is third person...
Aditya - "What someone? She offered me a better job than your father..."
Zoya - "Oh really. In what way she impressed you?"
Aditya shouts - "She selected me as a lead role in her first film. But what that man do (Waseem)! He offered a job to test toilets. I don't even know what kind of taste he has... Gauri is a rising star... Wheras your father has a toilet company not any apple company to be proud... What a shame..."
Zoya slaps Aditya harder.
Zoya - "Don't ever dare to speak about my father. He is the one who gave you job. Mind your words".
Aditya - You will speak even more. Rather than marrying you, I would marry..."
Zoya - "Gauri..."
Aditya - "She is much better than you anyways. She won't create problems for silly things like you."
Zoya gets angry and shouts at him by breaking the things. Aditya too behaves rude.
Zoya - "You don't love me right".
Aditya - "I don't ever love you. Marrying you is just a mistake. Get lost".(shouts louder)
Zoya cries.

TIME:PRESENT
Aditya: Now, we are standing in court for divorce. Its a loveless love marriage.
Vikram: Who is Gauri sister in this story?
Aditya: She is Gauri.
Arjun: Is it?. You say who is she?
Aditya feels shy and smiles. Vikram and Arjun makes fun of him.
Aditya: She is my crush.
Aditya see Gauri and Zoya's photos in noticeboard along with some random photos.
Aditya: How did you get Gauri's photos ?
Vikram: Aww... Its for case study.
Arjun (changes the topic) - "Dear, son or dude or whatever. So, you want divorce. Shall we lend it?"
Vikram - "Wait, Arjun. I have one dialogue (sarcastically glanced at Arjun) We are going to give divorce and you can pursue your acting and even you can marry Gauri".
Aditya - "First of all, who are you?You both are looking like a mixture of angry bird, Romeo and Shinchan. How could you both give divorce?"
Vikram and Arjun( laughs at him louder) - "We both are gods".
Aditya falls down from his chair where he sat and laughs more louder than them. They both smiles at him. Aditya opens the door to get out of the house. Aditya gets shocked and shouts in fear.

To be continued....