Chapter 3 - Boon

Aditya opens the door. He sees the house in the SPACE that is OUTSIDE THE EARTH (like the pic in the header). He gets shocked and shouts.

Vikram - "These guys believe us only if we show our magic". (Sarcastically)
Arjun - "Yeah, dude".
Aditya closes the door and enters inside shouting.
Arjun - "Haven't you enjoyed it?"
Aditya- "Are you really gods?"
Vikram- "Buddy, we may be dressed in casuals, but we are gods who knew about you, Zoya and Gauri's love story and in fact everything. So, we are releasing from the tight life as we pity you, my son".
Arjun - "So what, LOVE COURT".
Aditya - "So what are you going to do?"
Vikram - "We are going to give you a golden ticket".

Aditya - "Shall I use that ticket for keeping vada ?"
Vikram - "Shut up. It is a special ticket".
Arjun - "Yeah, son. By using this ticket, you can visit your past. You can even correct your past mistakes and relocate your love".
Vikram - But you should not reveal this matter of incidents to anyone . If you do so, you'll come to present, I mean to us".
Aditya - "Oh, really. Give me the ticket and let me see it".
Aditya touches the ticket and closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes, he is in the Red Star Hotel where he partied with Zoya and Karan

Meanwhile, at love court (Present)
Arjun - "Do you think Adi will get his real love ?"
Vikram - "Of course yes. He'll learn soon that who is his real love".

The scene shifts to Aditya who is at Hotel now...Scene fast forwards to proposal scene

Zoya - "Aditya, Will you agree to marry me?"
Aditya and Karan are shocked. Aditya reminisces his divorce case in the court.
Aditya - "No, no, no. I don't. You are my friend, Zoya" (gets nervous)
Zoya - "Chill, Aditya. No problem. Still we are friends. I am not compelling you".
Aditya - "Yeah, ok".  He smiles reluctantly
Zoya and Karan are taken aback by his weird behaviour as soon as Aditya left the party rushing.

He reaches his house and enters his room. He closes the room and screams out of joy.
Aditya: I got a new life. I don't want to marry Zoya or deal with toilets. I'll become an actor and soon I'll marry my love, Gauri...
Aditya gets a call from Zoya but he cuts the call. She dials thrice but he deny and switched off his phone.

The next day,
Aditya dials Gauri's number (He got Gauri's number when Gauri visited Aditya at his office for shoot permission) Gauri attends his call.
Gauri - "May I know who is on the line?"
Aditya - "I am Aditya Hooda, your school junior."

Gauri and Aditya had some casual conversation and then,

 Aditya - "Gauri, I am interested in acting and I wish to chase my passion. If you know any auditions, can you please notify me?".
Gauri - "Oh, what a pleasant surprise, Adi. But Adi, I am starting my first film today. Today I have to see the male lead in production house office. Will you accompany me?"
Aditya - "Yeah, sure Gauri. Where shall we meet?"
Gauri - "You come to bus-stop which is 2km away from your house".

Aditya reaches Gauri. Aditya gets a call from Zoya but he cuts the call. Gauri asks him to attend but Aditya refused profusely. Then Aditya build a conversation on other things,
Aditya - What is the story of the film, Gauri?"
Zoya - "It is about a boxer who prefer his passion to love".
Aditya reminsces that Gauri said that lead is not suitable for boxer.

Aditya reminds how Gauri lost her chance to take her first film with this script because of the arrogant son of the producer.
Aditya - "Gauri, this is your first film. You should get a suitable lead now. Don't be hurry to take a film".
Gauri - "Oh ok, Aditya."
Aditya - "We have second chance in life, but not in cinema, Gauri".
Gauri and Aditya reaches the production office. That office is occupied by many officals. Gauri asked Aditya to wait outside. Gauri enters the office and meets the Producer who is sitting on his chair in a sophosticated manner. 
Producer - "So, Ms.Gauri Kumari Sharma, I have selected my son as male lead".
Gauri - "Sir, shall I see him?"
Producer - "Yeah, sure. He is handsome, tall, and he looks like a hero. He must be the best choice to play the role of boxer".
He calls his PA and asks him to send his son inside. He enters and introduces  him as Amar to Gauri. Amar looks gigantic and muscular with a rugged look with dominant kind of attitude... He looks Gauri disgracefully as she is a lady who takes up a film to direct. Gauri is little embarrased because of his look. Producer breaks the silence in the room - "If you are ok, you can sign these documents".
Gauri is reminded of Aditya's words.

After ten minutes, Gauri comes outside with a confused look and Aditya returns a smile.
Aditya - "What did you do? Have you rejected?"
Gauri remains silent.  Amar comes outside.
Amar (frustrated) - " I can't wait for you for hours to sign the documents, come soon. What are you thinking? I really couldn't understand why are these ladies stepping into works which they don't know. Its better if you clean the vessels or if you couldn't, entertain high class boys."
Aditya gets frustrated to hear such harsh words from Amar wheras he was relieved that Gauri didn't sign the documents yet... But Gauri was highly pissed off with Amar. She enters the cabin and denied the Producer's offer and comes outside. When she is about to leave with Aditya, Amar interrupts - "Hey, poor girl. How dare you to reject me? I'll see how you make the film?" He speaks abusive words to her which makes Gauri pissed off. Gauri slaps him hard with her chappal and leaves. Amar couldn't digest as a girl slapped with chappal in front of everyone but couldn't do anything as if he continues his tantrums further, Gauri might file a case on him with so many eye-witness on her side. 

At the roadside, Gauri and Aditya were walking.

Aditya - "Gauri, really you are great. What a courage!"
Gauri - "Thanks Aditya. You advised me. Otherwise I casted that fool".
Gauri hugs Aditya and leaves. Again Aditya recieve a call from Zoya but he again cuts the call as usual.

Aditya reaches his house and his dad is reading a newspaper so that he didn't sense his son is standing in front of him wheras his mother is busy in kitchen.
Aditya - "Mom, Dad, I have something important to discuss with you".
Harshavardan - "What? Say fast". (didn't divert from reading)
Aditya - "Dad, I want to become an actor".

Harshavardan is shocked to hear his wish, he keeps the paper on the table and looks at him sternly. Anjana, who heard what Aditya said come to the room where Dad and son were discussing.
Anjana - "Are you mad, Aditya? If you go to act, which parent would be ready to give their daughter to you for marry? And acting is not something that you would succeed overnight. It needs plenty of hardwork".
Aditya - "Mom and Dad, please give me one year. I'll become successful in acting".
Harshavardan - "Enough is Enough, Aditya. You are irresponsible. Only by now, you have completed the arrears. Now, you have stated to waste a year. Entering cinema is not much easy, Adi. You must not enter cinema. Soon, I'll get you job in IT field".
Aditya goes to his room in anger. He closed his room and he murmurs. Karan calls Aditya. Aditya attends the call.
Aditya - "Say, dude". (says tiringly)
Zoya in Karan's phone: I want to say onething to Aditya. I have agreed to marry Arshad. Thats it. No one wants to misunderstand me. Within ten days, I have my engagement. I am inviting you, Adi. Thats it. (Zoya cries)" She leaves wiping her tears after giving  phone to Karan
Karan - "Adi, Why are you rejecting Zoya's call? Say Adi". (harsh tone)
Aditya cuts the call out of frustration but feels guilty for rejecting Zoya's calls

Next day Morning,

Aditya is sleeping and his father asks him to come to hall. He reluctantly wakes up and goes to hall with a sleepy face and to his surprise, Zoya is speaking to his parents.
Anjana asks Aditya - "Are you really interested in acting?"
Aditya - "Yea..Yeah mom".
Harshavardan - "I have decided to give a chance to you. But only year".
Aditya's sleepy face gives a wide smile and hugs his dad thanking him. 
Anjana - "You want to thank Zoya. She has shown your school drama videos and asked us to give you a chance. She made us understand how you are passionate for acting. She made your adamant father to give you a chance. She knows you more than us, Aditya".
Harshavardan - "Zoya dear, I am giving him chance on your request. Will he succeed?"
Zoya - "Uncle, Definitely he will succeed. I have my full confidence in him. He'll make you proud one day, uncle." (smiles)

Aditya looks at Zoya with an apologetic look but Zoya turn her face from Aditya. Aditya didn't wish to lose a friend because of his foolishness. But he hesitate to build a conversation with her out of guilt.

To be continued...