Epilogue

Izuku's POV

   I smiled as I walked down the hallways of UA, talking with Akari and Ikari. They were in their human forms currently. It's been quite a few years since all the weird commotion. I've officially become a member of Akari's guardian group. It did take a while to convince that salty Keeper of theirs to let me.

   The kitsunes and I have started working as pro heroes, and although we went through many hardships, we managed to become the number one hero...group. 

   However, I will admit that it was very worth it. I've been feeling much better as well, more happy. I feel like I actually...belong. Everything was so much better these days.

   "ZUKU!" I shook my head as Ikari shook me violently. "Were you even listening?"

   "Ah...Sorry about that. I was thinking about something else." I laughed, giving Ikari an apologetic nod. 

   Ikari glared at me, kicking me right underneath my knees. She stuck out her tongue as I grasped my knee in pain. I pouted, looking up at her.

   "You deserved it, ding dong." Ikari huffed, walking off to the classroom. 

   I quickly got up as I followed her. Akari laughed at me, making fun of how I got beat by Ikari. Ikari soon smacked him due to him being too loud. I laughed at him too, you know, eye for an eye.

   "Frick you!" Akari muttered.

   "Frick you too!" I laughed. 

   We stared at each other for a while, then we burst into an unexplainable fit of laughter. 

   "You guys are so childish." I heard a groan. "Move, you're blocking the way."

   "Ah, hello Aizawa-san. You're still in that same sleeping bag I see..." I said. "So, what are we doing today?"

   Aizawa-san turned to look at me, looked away, then looked back at me. He stared at me for who knows how long before shrugging and scooting away. He stopped then came back towards us, handing us a sheet of paper.

   "As the number one hero group, I expect that you know how to teach several kids." Aizawa-san said. "You're going to be taking on a class of new students. There's not much since this is going to be your first year teaching, only 10 students. Do well."

   With that, Aizawa-san continued his journey to his classroom. I was left dumbstruck at his words. Akari and Ikari seemed shocked too.

   "I didn't know we were teaching...?" I mumbled. Akari nodded, slowly taking the paper away from my hands. 

   "Ey, this class is really small though." Ikari commented, snatching the paper away. "We have some familiar names too."

   Soon, Ikari and Akari got into a fight about who was going to teach first. I sighed, chuckling a bit as I watched the two brawl on the floor. I picked up the piece of paper, walking away, leaving the two kitsunes to fight.

   "Hey, young Midoriya. I'm assuming that you've been told that you'll be teaching this year?" All Might said, approaching me.

   "Of course, 'Dad' told me." I said. All Might laughed at my little joke. 

   "I see...Well, I sure hope you don't blow up the classroom like last year." All Might said. 

   "I had a hard time fixing that..." Cementos said, walking up to us.

    I looked away, feeling guilty about that. I let out a chuckle. 

   "I'll be sure not to do that this year." I said, starting my way to the classroom I was assigned to. "Well, I'll see ya guys later!"