Overhaul

Izuku's POV

   I slowly walked around Overhaul's hideout. I had followed in one of his follower into the hideout, knocking the man unconscious after figuring out the way in. I hid him somewhere, making sure he was out of view before swiftly shapeshifting into the man's appearance.

   "Hey, go take the girl to her room." I looked up, seeing a person wearing a white raincoat looking at me. 

   I looked around, only seeing me and pointed to myself. I tilted my head and the man turned fully towards me.

   "Are you deaf?" He asked, letting down the small girl he was carrying. "Go take this girl to her room. I have other stuff to do."

   I nodded, looking at the small, trembling girl. She had long, bluish, white hair that reached down to her waist and large, bright red eyes. She had a small horn on the right side of her forehead. The poor girl was wearing a short-sleeved dress, dirty and old.

   I was certain she was the girl I was looking for.

   I took the girl by the hand, walking towards who knows where when I made sure the raincoat guy was gone. 

   "Where's your room?" I asked, quietly. 

   She slowly pointed to a certain direction. I looked down at her, only to see her trembling more violently and she looked like she wanted to cry. There were bandages wrapping around her arms and legs. 

   I stopped, crouching down to pick her up. She seemed surprised but I carried her, patting her back softly as we walked down the hallways.

   "Do you want to leave?" I whispered, only so that she could hear me. 

   "H-Huh?"

   "Would you like to leave this place? Go outside and play?" I asked, this time turning the girl around so that she facing me. 

   "Y-Yes...But that's not possible." She said, grabbing onto my clothes. "He wouldn't let me...If I do, people are going to get hurt."

   I frowned, sighing as I let her down. After making sure that nobody was around, I patted her hair, smiling slightly at her.

   "I can take you out." I whispered. "Nobody will get hurt and you can be free, play with friends, eat delicious foods, and do whatever you want."

   "B-But..." She looked down. "People will get hurt because of me...I'm dangerous."

   "No, you're not dangerous." I smiled. "You're wonderful and I can get you out of here. I'll be here for you, okay?"

   She hesitantly nodded but looked at me with teary eyes. She hugged onto me and I picked her up, carrying her to her room.

   "H-How are you going to get me out, mister?" The girl asked, nervously sitting on her bed.

   "My name's Izuku Midoriya. Just call me Izuku." I smiled, turning back to my normal appearance. "What's your name?"

   She stared at me, surprised. I smiled at her and she seemed to relax a bit.

   "I'm Eri." She said, seeming much more comfortable.

   "Here, I don't think you have anything important here so I'll make this quick." I said, seeing the girl nod.

   I cut a piece of her hair and created an illusion of Eri. I sighed, heart thumping when I saw that the illusion was really similar to Eri. Eri seemed astonished at her image and I made sure that the illusion was acting like how Eri would've.

   "Okay, we have to go soon." I said, picking her up again. "The illusion will disappear in a few days but, it'll be best for us to be as far away from here as possible."

   "What do you think you're doing?" I heard a voice, making me snap my head to the direction of the source. "What are you doing to my daughter, mister...?"

   The man wore a weird bird mask and had short, auburn hair. And not to mention, he had oddly long lower eyelashes. I then realized that he was Overhaul, the man who's been hurting the poor girl.

   "Aww, don't call me that. You make me feel old." I smirked, sarcasm evident in my voice. "As for your 'daughter,'...she'll be coming with me to experience some happiness."

   "Let her go and I might spare you." The man said.

   "What about you let us go, and I'll spare you?" I said, feeling Eri grip onto me more harder.

   "Eri, would you want that hero to die because of you?" The man said, looking towards the poor girl that was hugging onto me. "Would you want another person to die because of your selfish desires?"

   Eri whimpered, her grip tightening then loosening as she left go of me. I looked at her but smiled, saying that I'll be much happier if she would trust me. 

   "You can trust me." I smiled. "I mean if I wasn't strong, I wouldn't have been here in the first place."

   Eri seemed to be reassured and hugged me again, this time a bit more tighter than the other hugs. Overhaul seemed to be losing his patience and came closer to us. I noticed that our surroundings were slowly shifting.

   "Fridge...I've never tried this before but I guess I have no choice." I muttered, getting ready to use my quirk.

   "This would've been mu-" Overhaul wasn't able to finish his sentence as I have stopped time.

   I let out a sigh of relief as I debated on whether finishing him off or just teleport to somewhere safe. I took a small glance at Eri, who seemed to be unaffected by my quirk.

   "I guess I was just lucky this time." I groaned, noticing that the only thing that froze in time was Overhaul. But I guess he still had his consciousness. "Well, then...Let's take him along with us..."

   "Huh?" Eri looked at me as if I was crazy. 

   "To the police station, or maybe we need to drop him off at like an ocean or something..." I trailed off, thinking of a safe and good place to drop him off at. "I'll just take him to the police station, besides...I don't know my limit with this time freeze ability..."

   Eri nodded and I told her to get onto my back. I held onto Overhaul, which I had to carry in my arms while we teleported from place to place.

   "Hold on tight." I said. "This might take a while."

   Since I couldn't yet teleport long distances at once, I had to stop every several miles and teleport again. But after a bit of teleporting, we arrived at Tartarus, the special prison for villains. 

   "Oh gosh...Well, EXCUSE ME!" I yelled, plopping Overhaul down onto the ground. "WE HAVE A VILLAIN OVER HERE!"

   When I continued to yell, I saw people running towards us. When I made sure that Overhaul was well restrained, I sent the guards a small smirk. I picked up Eri, teleporting us in small distances, eventually reaching back to where I was staying, the streets.

   "Izuku, where are we staying?" Eri asked. 

   "Well, I usually lived on the streets, but I know where we can stay at." I smiled. "Let's get some dinner before we do anything else though."